Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Easter Sales

Since easter is happening day after tomorrow let's have a thread about the sales.
What I found so far:

Symphony Pro
Moog everything, Model D intro, all ending tonight (not really easter sale)
Alexey Nadzharov apps
Session Band (All?)
Patterning
MIDI DesignerPro

Anything else?

EDIT: From Moog's newsletter: "This week we introduced the Minimoog Model D App for iOS, officially bringing the Minimoog to the App Store for an introductory price of $4.99 (all Moog apps - Filtatron, Animoog, Model 15 also on sale). Tonight (3/30) at midnight, all Moog apps return to their regular prices."

Comments

• edited March 2018

Senode seems to be on sale too

($7.99 from $9.99 says AppShopper, in € it's 8,99 from 10,99)

.. and all VirSyn apps seem to be on sale too (since two weeks or so)

• I was hoping Sugar Bytes would have one...

• VOLT is available at the intro price of $8.99 throughout the easter weekend...

• Quantiloop went on sale last April. Kinda hoping it does again.

• Cubasis and in app purchase are on sale.

• IMPC pro 2

• Oooh Cubasis is amazing deal after last update! And all IAPs are half price. Amazing deal!

• Epic Synth is 99p/c

• @Munibeast said:
    Since easter is happening day after tomorrow let's have a thread about the sales.
    What I found so far:

Symphony Pro
    Alexey Nadzharov apps
    Session Band (All?)
    Patterning
    MIDI DesignerPro

Anything else?

EDIT: From Moog's newsletter: "This week we introduced the Minimoog Model D App for iOS, officially bringing the Minimoog to the App Store for an introductory price of $4.99 (all Moog apps - Filtatron, Animoog, Model 15 also on sale). Tonight (3/30) at midnight, all Moog apps return to their regular prices."

Where did you read about Symphony Pro to be on sale?
    I just see 16,99 Euro but no mentioning of a sale.

• @tja said:

@Munibeast said:
    What I found so far:

Symphony Pro
    Alexey Nadzharov apps
    Session Band (All?)
    Patterning
    MIDI DesignerPro

Anything else?

Where did you read about Symphony Pro to be on sale?
    I just see 16,99 Euro but no mentioning of a sale.

I got an AppZapp alert for that one. I already had it, though, not sure what the regular price would be.

• regular price for Symphony Pro is $19.99, now down to $14.99 (AppShopper)

so in € the regular price would be 21,99 (I think)

• Thanks.
    So you found it over AppShopper, it seems.

Strange, that so many developers actively try to hide their sales (no mentioning in the app store, nothing on their website, ...)

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Oooh Cubasis is amazing deal after last update! And all IAPs are half price. Amazing deal!

Which of Cubasis’ IAPs are worth getting?

Picked up the Waves Bundle. Guessing AUV3 effects have me covered over needing the others?

• edited March 2018

@SpookyZoo said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:
    Oooh Cubasis is amazing deal after last update! And all IAPs are half price. Amazing deal!

Which of Cubasis’ IAPs are worth getting?

Picked up the Waves Bundle. Guessing AUV3 effects have me covered over needing the others?

I would say that is probably correct. The one consideration with Cubasis native FX is that they are virtually problem free, whereas we all are aware of the problems AU can potentially have. Seems they have made progress with some of those AU annoyances with the last update, though.

Also, maybe take a close look at some of the FX in packs 1 & 2, as some seem pretty unique to me. Maybe you can replicate them with your other FX you have already and don’t need them, but they are worth a closer inspection.

• Grid Music <$4.99>$2.99> I almost picked this up when it was on sale before... but decided it was likely too similar to Senode, which I already have. Might grab it anyway if I get weak ;)

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/grid-music/id1222443274?mt=8&amp;ign-mpt=uo=4

• Can't believe I missed the model D at that price! I can get the latest brambos delay and audio damage discord for less money. Its a tough choice..

• Also on sale:
    FAC Chorus $3.99 > $2.99
    FAC Maxima $8.99 > $6.99
    FAC Transient $8.99 > $6.99

• @AspectRatio said:
    Also on sale:
    FAC Chorus $3.99 > $2.99
    FAC Maxima $8.99 > $6.99
    FAC Transient $8.99 > $6.99

Great news!

• bought Transient yesterday! slightly miffed....

• edited March 2018

I've also reduced Samplist from $4.99 to $2.99 for this weekend. Happy Easter everyone!
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/samplist/id1347142920?&ct=HappyEaster&ls=1&mt=8

PS: As usual, it takes a couple of minutes for the price to be live :)

• @Munibeast said:
    What I found so far:

Symphony Pro
    Alexey Nadzharov apps
    Session Band (All?)
    Patterning
    MIDI DesignerPro

Anything else?

@RockySmalls said:
    bought Transient yesterday! slightly miffed....

Ha. just got FAC last night around midnight!

• Korg iMonopoly is $14.99. ($29.99)
    Navichord is $4.99. ($8.99)
    Symphony Pro is $14.99. ($19.99)

• @CracklePot said:
    Korg iMonopoly is $14.99. ($29.99)

If Gadget also goes down it's highly likely we'll see an update :)

• @Samu said:

@CracklePot said:
    Korg iMonopoly is $14.99. ($29.99)

If Gadget also goes down it's highly likely we'll see an update :)

Maybe AU compatible gadgets? One can dream...
    Korg have been having so many sales over the past few months. I love Korg. B)

• @CracklePot said:

Maybe AU compatible gadgets? One can dream...
    Korg have been having so many sales over the past few months. I love Korg. B)

Me too, all my Korg apps and IAPs have been bought during sale or intro-price periods.
    Bi-Directional AUv3 support would be nice for sure :)
    (If they nail 'freezing' with all the available hosts it will be a real blast).

• edited March 2018

Do I really need iMono/Poly when I already have Model D, Model 15 and most other iOS synths out there? I think I'm synthed out. But half price is nice... Appaholism is real :dizzy:

• @Munibeast said:
    Do I really need iMono/Poly when I already have Model D, Model 15 and most other iOS synths out there? I think I'm synthed out. But half price is nice... Appaholism is real :dizzy:

Four VCOs – with crossmod, fm, and crossmod and fm.
    Here’s me doing a tour of my real Mono/Poly before I sold it a year and a half ago:

• @Munibeast said:

Personally, it's my favourite iOS synth. For my taste it has a knack for great melodic patches but is pretty versatile. Depends what you're after.