Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MINIMOOG Model D - The AUDIOBUS MEMBERS Sound Pack Demo - 100% FREE

Here is a demo of the excellent and FREE Expansion Pack for the Moog Minimoog Model D made by the members of the Audiobus Forum.

Includes 100 Patches

Comments

• Thanks Doug. Always amazed at how better sounds are played by you :)

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    Thanks Doug. Always amazed at how better sounds are played by you :)

Thanks, and great news that Michaels cool beans with idea too👍

I'll tell you what’s nice about his Pack is the variety of sounds and influences because of the amount of different people involved

• Imo the Model D is such an easy synth to program and I’ve never owned a hardware one.

• I am very impressed at how quickly this came together. And the sounds are pretty great!

• Hey guys;, I own Thee Minimoog D model and looking for the link to download the FREE Sound Pack... Where it is???? Thanks 😉

• @ivanmsax said:
    Hey guys;, I own Thee Minimoog D model and looking for the link to download the FREE Sound Pack... Where it is???? Thanks 😉

Should be a link but I’m crap at linking things, so will post here too

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bllgk5h8s0brgll/AB FORUMS V1.5.mdb?dl=0

• @Fruitbat1919 - Thank you mate for your help. It is working. Sounds great! Good luck

• Thankfully I miss naming my patch with my initials... They sound so :s Thank you @thesoundtestroom . Great Idea this sharing project otherwise.

• Thankfully I miss naming my patch with my initials... They sound so :s Thank you @thesoundtestroom . Great Idea this sharing project otherwise.

• Ok. But does anyone have the skills to work with FM ala KQDixie....? Super untapped resource. Very under appreciated.

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/25154/fm-synthesis-cuckoo-patches-kqdixie-the-future#latest

• @futureaztec said:
    Ok. But does anyone have the skills to work with FM ala KQDixie....? Super untapped resource. Very under appreciated.

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/25154/fm-synthesis-cuckoo-patches-kqdixie-the-future#latest

I’ve not tried beyond just dabbling, but I did make quite a few patches for Phasemaker and Dixie does not look that much more complex. Maybe it will get done on the AB Forums Sound Fest, but I have not checked out how well it is to share sounds yet :)

• @shoutn95 said:
    Thankfully I miss naming my patch with my initials... They sound so :s Thank you @thesoundtestroom . Great Idea this sharing project otherwise.

To be honest, I think It’s always going to be difficult to do justice to such a wide range of sounds in a pack. Doug does a wonderful job, but imagine how difficult it is to just even attempt to translate how someone else saw their creation fly. I played with the pack with assembling it for quite a while - it’s really far more reaching than many will get at first listen.

• Thanks you guys for this pack!
    Much appreciated!!

• @Fruitbat1919 I do not criticize Doug's work which is really great and I was very please to listen to the demo pack but I consider that my own patchs do not sound very good. As I make the patchs very quickly, they could be better. So I criticized my own work... So maybe for the next time it can be interesting for me to take the time to do so with much more time. But in fact, it is difficult to make a patch that can be playable in various context.

• If you modify a preset and want to save/rename it without losing the original, how is that done or is it even possible?

• @shoutn95 said:
    @Fruitbat1919 I do not criticize Doug's work which is really great and I was very please to listen to the demo pack but I consider that my own patchs do not sound very good. As I make the patchs very quickly, they could be better. So I criticized my own work... So maybe for the next time it can be interesting for me to take the time to do so with much more time. But in fact, it is difficult to make a patch that can be playable in various context.

Yeah I got the point you was critical of your own work. Most of us are to be honest. Don’t get into the trap of working on a preset until you are really happy, because I can almost guarantee you never will be - it’s exactly why I’ve never finished a track in my life! ;)

• @Ben said:
    If you modify a preset and want to save/rename it without losing the original, how is that done or is it even possible?

When you press the save button, change the name in the dialog box that comes up and it will save under a new name without altering the old preset.

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    Don’t get into the trap of working on a preset until you are really happy, because I can almost guarantee you never will be - it’s exactly why I’ve never finished a track in my life! ;)

The 'truth' hurts so much, I know... :D

• Thank you to all contributors! Some great patches.
    Happy Easter :)

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@Ben said:
    If you modify a preset and want to save/rename it without losing the original, how is that done or is it even possible?

When you press the save button, change the name in the dialog box that comes up and it will save under a new name without altering the old preset.

Thanks for that!

• edited March 2018

Thank you AB crew.. Got to 10 and I’m stunned... excellent.

• That undo button can save lives here. Sadly i just realized it was there until i hit a new preset instead of save and gone mad about it.

• I created a Bank folder called Favorites. So before you tap on the save section make sure you first select the bank you want this new preset to go to. So in my case, I select Favorites first then I press save and name my preset then save.

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Ben said:

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    I created a Bank folder called Favorites. So before you tap on the save section make sure you first select the bank you want this new preset to go to. So in my case, I select Favorites first then I press save and name my preset then save.

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Ben said:

Sorry for the obvious question but how do I create a new bank folder?

• To add a new Bank “Long press the icon with the arrow pointing down” on the top left of screen. The choice will become available.

• Missed the original sharing session so here’s a nice pad for you all

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kwcyjl6v3ik5akx/STORM PAD.mdp?dl=0

• @db909 said:
    Missed the original sharing session so here’s a nice pad for you all

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kwcyjl6v3ik5akx/STORM PAD.mdp?dl=0

Strangely enough, I already have a few towards the next Model D pack lol

• @shoutn95 said:
    @Fruitbat1919 I do not criticize Doug's work which is really great and I was very please to listen to the demo pack but I consider that my own patchs do not sound very good. As I make the patchs very quickly, they could be better. So I criticized my own work... So maybe for the next time it can be interesting for me to take the time to do so with much more time. But in fact, it is difficult to make a patch that can be playable in various context.

I think we all feel that way. Doug got to my patches in his video and my first thought was "COOL - someone who knows how to actually play jammin' out on my tracks!" And immediately afterwards I thought "Man, my patches are so predictable and pedestrian and all the rest of these guys are launching into outer space...."

It's easy to beat yourself up about how much you suck. Just remember - whatever your patches were, they were UNIQUE, and therefore you DID contribute. No one else had patches that sounded like yours, and isn't that the point?

Some food for thought....

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    To add a new Bank “Long press the icon with the arrow pointing down” on the top left of screen. The choice will become available.

Thanks. No idea how I missed that. Par for my course.

• Love this idea, love the execution, love the patches. Well done crazy cool people.