Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Moog Model D via Midi Polyphonic Expression from GeoShred

Comments

• Before anyone asks for tech assist I will have another video (that I already did before ModelD dropped) that has a more detailed "how to" of connecting GeoShred to Model15 and Animoog and Model D is similar set up. Make sure select MPE as midi channel and background audio needs to be on

• Thanks man that was cool!
    I need to make some GeoShred presets tobdrive Bass like that. Still learning all this.

• Sounds amazing. The beauty is in the simplicity. I bought Geoshred in the last sales but have still to really use it. This is just what I need to kick me into gear. Thx RSL

• Great Video. We also put together an application note on how to configure the Moog Model D and GeoShred to work together. It's here: