Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

It’s time to buy MIDI Designer Pro (sale 27March 2018)

Many times I’ve scored a great deal on an app simply because someone here let us know about a sale. So I’m returning the favor.

MIDI Designer pro is 80% off right now at $4.99 US

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/midi-designer-pro-2/id492291712?mt=8

If you want to drive MIDI on hardware, over Bluetooth, over WiFi, it is all possible. Layouts are easy to make. Here’s my old template for Animoog. I’m also dreaming of making one for Model 15 and Model D.

http://mididesigner.com/qa/1574/animoog-for-ipad?show=1574#q1574

Comments

• Ohhhhhhhhhh yes, thanks!

Do you know, if the IAP are also on sale?
    They are at 5,49 and two times 2,29 Euro now

• Man I’ve had this one on my wishlist for ages. But I have no clue how to program.

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Man I’ve had this one on my wishlist for ages. But I have no clue how to program.

No programming needed. I no nothing about midi, sysex, any of that. I just built the layout, then MIDI learn it in Animoog. It took a lot of time, but was relatively easy.

• Dang! What a bargain! B)

• @tja said:
    Ohhhhhhhhhh yes, thanks!

Do you know, if the IAP are also on sale?
    They are at 5,49 and two times 2,29 Euro now

I think that’s the Normal price for the IAPs

• Ugh.... balancing on the top of this fence is tricky business.

• Thanks.. just downloaded a MD pro 2 Bluetooth keyboard.. Don’t have to buy one now.. sweet. o:)

• Where can you find presets?

@RajahP said:
    Thanks.. just downloaded a MD pro 2 Bluetooth keyboard.. Don’t have to buy one now.. sweet. o:)

• Need to ask, does one need to own the regular stand alone Midiflow app to use this app?

• Layouts are pretty much all free, found inside the app or on the website here. http://mididesigner.com/community/

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Need to ask, does one need to own the regular stand alone Midiflow app to use this app?

Nope, MIDI Designer connects directly to all the stock Apple services: network midi (WiFi), virtual midi(other apps on same iPad), and Bluetooth midi.

• It'll take some playing around to get used to this app. I've built a few layouts including a controller for Quantiloop and Loopy but nothing good enough to share on the forum just yet... well the one I did share was a kind of crappy few buttons to use my iPhone to control quantiloop.

Anyway it is pretty straight forward, though plenty of folks have said something I agree with -- it looks horrible and could use a UI update. Nothing skewmorphic, just a little polish with different colors and less of a iPhone 3 feel.

• I am intrigued, but I am unsure if this app would be of use to me - what problems does it potentially solve?

• Problems solved:

• Fit all parameters of a synth on one page.
    • Move more than one Model15 knob at a time
    • Make xy pads for... anything
    • Create controls for multiple apps on one page
    • Use old iOS devices that were collecting dust (repurposed as secondary touch controller)
    • Make a foot controller into a multi-bank Controller
    • If you have hardware synths, there are loads of free layouts that are built for preset saving, touch screen parameter access, etc

Really the limit is your own creativity.

• If only MDP and KRFT had a baby that looked like it was born in 2018. :)

• i am going to make an omnisphere mixer interface

• Wow bargain, here’s my Midi Designer interface for my live keyboards, piano’s, rhodes, hammond etc.

• @rhaley said:
    Wow bargain, here’s my Midi Designer interface for my live keyboards, piano’s, rhodes, hammond etc.

Clever use of the inverse slider controls to mimic the drawbars! Making such a non-ugly MD Pro2 surface shows real talent. B)

• Thanks, image panels are key too

• Is this sale over now? It's showing as full price here in AU.

• In Canadian store it’s is not on sale or the sale is over.

• I'm not seeing it on sale in the US.

• sale 27March 2018 - a year late fellas :|

• You guys 😂 what causes a year long jet lag? Weed does only interfere with short term memory 😂