PSA: Don't update to iOS 12.4 if you use apps in AB output slot or IAA apps that use the mic.
https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/34030/urgent-psa-hold-off-updating-to-ios-12-4-if-you-use-apps-in-output-slot-in-audiobus

AudioBus Forums Moog Model D sound pack (100 weird and wonderful AB Forum sounds)

12346»

Comments

• Awesome keep on trucking!

• Hi Fruitbat1919. Came here from the Soundtest Room to pick up your awesome Model D patches. But, can’t get your download link to work for some reason. Keeps popping up with "no preview available, this type file can’t be viewed". What am I doing wrong? I’m on an iPad Pro 12.9. The patches are just awesome! I need em badly. Thanks for the help.

• edited April 2018

@angrybob said:
    Hi Fruitbat1919. Came here from the Soundtest Room to pick up your awesome Model D patches. But, can’t get your download link to work for some reason. Keeps popping up with "no preview available, this type file can’t be viewed". What am I doing wrong? I’m on an iPad Pro 12.9. The patches are just awesome! I need em badly. Thanks for the help.

Hit the [...] top right of the screen, pick 'Export' then 'Open in' and select Model D. :)