Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AudioBus Forums Moog Model D sound pack (100 weird and wonderful AB Forum sounds)

12346»

Comments

• Awesome keep on trucking!

• Hi Fruitbat1919. Came here from the Soundtest Room to pick up your awesome Model D patches. But, can’t get your download link to work for some reason. Keeps popping up with "no preview available, this type file can’t be viewed". What am I doing wrong? I’m on an iPad Pro 12.9. The patches are just awesome! I need em badly. Thanks for the help.

• edited April 2018

@angrybob said:
    Hi Fruitbat1919. Came here from the Soundtest Room to pick up your awesome Model D patches. But, can’t get your download link to work for some reason. Keeps popping up with "no preview available, this type file can’t be viewed". What am I doing wrong? I’m on an iPad Pro 12.9. The patches are just awesome! I need em badly. Thanks for the help.

Hit the [...] top right of the screen, pick 'Export' then 'Open in' and select Model D. :)

• Long time since April 2018. No […] on top right of my iPad screen. How do I download it?

• edited September 2022

@stuzog said:
    Long time since April 2018. No […] on top right of my iPad screen. How do I download it?

First, cancel the DropBox signup, and Continue to Website. Then just tap Download in the middle of the DropBox screen, select Download from the popup. Then share the mdb file with Model D.

• edited September 2022

You mean the screen after clicking the download link way back on page 1 of this discussion? OK, that worked. Is v1.5 the latest?