Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AudioBus Forums Moog Model D sound pack (100 weird and wonderful AB Forum sounds)

Comments

• It seems i´ve gone dump with iOS. How the hell can i create a new bank or even int. a preset.
    I thought i know synths but maybe i have a brain fart.
    I would like to share a few ones more but i don´t know how to create a new bank.

• @Samu said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    Saying all the above, Volt is just being released and if that has a decent save system, maybe we should dive back in? Lol :p

Maybe, it seems to be quite tweak-able too :)

I'll save the patches I created last night for the next round of the AB bank for Model D if there will be one...
    (I'll try to do 10-15 patches per bank to avoid single patch uploads when inspiration strikes).

Good idea :)

• @Cib said:
    It seems i´ve gone dump with iOS. How the hell can i create a new bank or even int. a preset.
    I would like to share a few ones more but i don´t know how to create a new bank.

As with @Samu I was thinking we could revisit Model D again later. So if you want to, keep your patches for then. Long press on the save button to make a new bank

• @Cib said:
    It seems i´ve gone dump with iOS. How the hell can i create a new bank or even int. a preset.

Long press on the save button which is just to the left of the share button.

• @richardyot I’ve posted a thread on the idea so that we can gauge more opinion :)

• @richardyot said:
    @Fruitbat1919 as this is idea is proving popular, we could maybe turn it into a monthly challenge, like the Song Of The Month Club. Different synth each month and everyone can submit say their 5 best patches for the challenge. I don’t mind hosting if you’re not up for it (I’ve been doing SOTMC for 3 years now). Obviously you would be my first choice as host/master of ceremonies since you got this whole thing going, but I’m just throwing the idea out there.

I’d nominate Fruitbat1919 if he’s up to it, he was really on the ball with this last pack. I’d like this to become a regular thing, it’s a lot of fun, is a great way to bring the community together, and everyone benefits at the end with some new sounds. I’ve been thinking about it a bit and these are my 2 cents:

1- It might have to be a monthly event/activity... I guess it’s a good thing it’s almost a new month since it seems a lot of people are itching to be a part of this :D
    2- Whomever is in charge of compiling the pack each month announces the synth/app... or perhaps does a poll with a few options to vote
    3- I agree with @richardyot, something like 5 presets per person is a good number. That way it allows everyone to participate without having a million presets but also makes for more selective submissions.
    4- I wouldn’t worry about versions to be honest, I kind of like the idea of seeing the complete pack at the end of the deadline, it’s more of a surprise.
    5- There needs to be a deadline or submission closing date (maybe 2 weeks?)
    6- Is suggest setting up a separate email account where the presets can be emailed and managed.. it might be easier for people who don’t really use Dropbox
    7- Personally I don’t mind having names (or maybe 3 letter initials at the end of preset names), it’s not about egos but I think it can actually encourage communication and interaction between forum members.. @Fruitbat1919 and I had some great conversation during this last pack.

Anyway those are just some brain farts I had about the thing. Either way this is a great community builder and I think might help grow the forum too. :)

• edited March 2018

Loooooong press......ha ha.......too easy....doh´
    3D touch works as well here.......oh man....i feel bad now! :(

• I jammed with this patch too long last night and forgot to share it :D
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/i9lvhsx55pyhzzx/WOWBASS.mdp?dl=0

• Cheers guys, some good sounds in there.

I'm too late to the party to have contributed, but as it's so easy to share presets I might create a pack at some point.

• @Samu said:
    I jammed with this patch too long last night and forgot to share it :D
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/i9lvhsx55pyhzzx/WOWBASS.mdp?dl=0

Have taken it for when we do pack 2 lol

• Thanks everyone for the presets. I used a variant of one of the presets in a track last night.

• Isn't 128 the magic number with banks? Assuming Model D accepts program change via midi?

Great work in this thread, I'm getting this synth very soon and looking forward to messing up your lovingly crafted patches ;)

• Thank you @Fruitbat1919 so very much for getting this rolling and thanks to all of the contributors. I’m really diggin these sounds...and Doug’s video for them is great.

• Just downloaded (thanks Doug and The Soundtest Room)! This is awesome. Thanks everyone who created a sound! Looking forward to the next 100! LOL.

• Sorry to asking such a simple question but how do I load these into the Moog model d app?

• @nebdy said:
    Sorry to asking such a simple question but how do I load these into the Moog model d app?

You probably need to have the Dropbox app installed. But click on the link and then use the Open In function to open them in Model D.

• @richardyot said:

@nebdy said:
    Sorry to asking such a simple question but how do I load these into the Moog model d app?

You probably need to have the Dropbox app installed. But click on the link and then use the Open In function to open them in Model D.

If you watch the video Doug did, he shows you how it’s done :)

• @richardyot said:

@nebdy said:

You don’t need the Dropbox app, you can click on “or continue to website” and then “direct download”, followed by “open in Model D”.

• @nebdy said:

If you have any problems doing any of the methods suggested here, I can also send the file to an email address.

• Thanks guys got it via Doug’s vid.

Great work all 👍🏼

• so what's the latest version then and where can I find it? I wanna hear what you guys (and gals) have created so far

just bought the app and this thread was one of the main reasons, the sounds I heard before were not so tempting to my ears .. maybe not my type of synth .. we'll see ..

• Nice job bro!

@Cib said:
    What about 10 more....here we go:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/23ibkrsbgry0620/CIB-01.mdb?dl=0

• @cabo said:
    so what's the latest version then and where can I find it? I wanna hear what you guys (and gals) have created so far

just bought the app and this thread was one of the main reasons, the sounds I heard before were not so tempting to my ears .. maybe not my type of synth .. we'll see ..

The latest version is v1.5 on page one of this thread

• @richardyot said:

@Cib said:

Long press on the save button which is just to the left of the share button.

Or, as we said in the 90’s - RTFM ;-)

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@cabo said:
    so what's the latest version then and where can I find it? I wanna hear what you guys (and gals) have created so far

The latest version is v1.5 on page one of this thread

thanks

• Thanks to all the patch makers!

• Let's keep the thread alive, can't help messing around with Model D :)
    This time a poly patch...
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vb8r7rro9dh57l2/WOTEVA.mdp?dl=0

• @Samu said:
    Let's keep the thread alive, can't help messing around with Model D :)
    This time a poly patch...
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vb8r7rro9dh57l2/WOTEVA.mdp?dl=0

Well that’s 16 so far of pack 2 lol