Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Do not update Beatmaker 2.5.2 if you have iOS 7.0.4

There is a bug…..He is working for solve...

Comments

• Whew! Thank you! I caught it before either of my devices automatically updated.

• You let your devices update automaticly?Wow,i'm seriously impressed by your bravery :)

• edited November 2013

Bravery is one word...

Honestly I love the concept of the feature. This is the first time it's almost bitten me too. In practice I get that it's dangerous though. If I made my living off of the music I make with the apps I'd definitely not do it.

• Oh bollocks. Too late

• edited November 2013

2.5.3 with bug fix is on AppStore :-)

edit: in review now...

• Oh no! :-(
    2.5.3 isnt here yet!

• Too late for me as well...

• Yeah, still not seeing 2.5.3 here either. It's a shame too. My ipad actually did upgrade. I'm guessing the bug they fixed was the fact that AB just doesn't even register in BM2 now. I've launched bm2 though AB a few times now and it doesn't ever flip back to AB or give the AB transport panel. Hopefully the update will drop soon.

• Maybe synapsia means"its in apples hand now"?An Expedited review takes a day.

• Thanks to @Orr971 I have a solution for works before update:

Go to Settings -> Notification Center -> Beatmaker 2 -> Turn Off everything there (Sound, Badger, Lock Screen…)

Now work with no crash :)

• Doesn't bloody work. Grrrrrr.

• Thanks for the heads up! I left the auto update setting off. I think this is the first time it's been worth the extra hassle...

• Is this problem present in iOS 6.1.3 ?
    I haven't updated yet...

• Any word on if they will fix the previous reported bug of a slight studder/delay when putting the app in the background and returning to it while it plays a beat?

• @intua: BeatMaker 2.5.3 is now being reviewed by the Apple App Store team. It should be available pretty soon (1 to 2 days ?). Stay tuned ! Posted at 20:50 GMT

• Avaiable on AppStore Now :-)

• Yep. Got it.