Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I´m Looking For Love

Well, i really do not wanted to make another dance track but i was playing around with the new Moog app, gets a bit frustraited with it on my phone and jumped to GarageBand. Played around with the loops and the live loop thingie (i wish Logic would add that too).
i got inspired by a funky bass line and put together more.
It got me a happy feeling and i wanted to take it further.
So imported it into Logic, added a few more loops (yes i did use a lot loops here which i normally try to avoid), recorded a few synth lines, played a vocoder live and some FX in the channel strip. Some time later i got this track here. Funny how things can happen.
It´s not my best work for sure but it was created from a moment and started on my phone this time :)
So who is looking for some love....

Comments

• That’s some sexy music ;) very nice

• @Keenan said:
    That’s some sexy music ;) very nice

Thx :D

• Yep, like it.

How did you arrange this?

Any structure like verse, chorus, bridge?
    Or just after your feeling in a timeline?

• like a funked up we are the robots ... nice

• sometimes it's all about bass B)

• @tja said:
    Yep, like it.

How did you arrange this?

Any structure like verse, chorus, bridge?
    Or just after your feeling in a timeline?

Yes. I just arrange one track after one in a timeline. I‘m in general not a fan of clip launchers style.
    I just cut a few loops and reordered them.
    The synth parts (everything where midi or audio is involved and is no loop or sample in general) i play always live and normally not do any editing (but here and there a bit).
    I prefer to play it just without quantization until it feels right.
    I just explored after years the Logic midi chase option and capture recording (this might be new maybe) which makes things more easy and faster.
    It took me about an hour to put that together (since tge half was mainly done on my phone). On my iPhone it would take at least 10 times longer and i can‘t use good FX and integrate synths so easy.
    But it‘s great for starting something.

• @enc said:
    like a funked up we are the robots ... nice

Hah‘ there was a preset in the synth/vocoder with this phrase....but i thought it would be too obvious. :D

• I give you some directly at soundcloud. Nice song!

• @Dubbylabby said:
    I give you some directly at soundcloud. Nice song!

Thank´s. Sadly soundcloud compression is still crap (i normally prefer Logamp)