Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Post Your MiniMoog Model D Jams Here

Having a little fun this morning before the day kicks into high gear. This synth just sounds so lush...wow:

Comments

• This link does not work :-(

• Hrmmm works on my iPhone here and when i punch out to soundcloud. Strange. Maybe it was a network bug at that moment in time when you tried to play it.

• Hmm.

Graphically, it looks like this ...

And there are only 2 links in it:

http://soundcloud.com/

and

Clicking anywhere else, does not do nothing.

• Great thread idea............. ;)

• @tja said:
    This link does not work :-(

Not sure what to say mate. Works on the different devices I’m looking at and different platforms i posted the link on.

• edited March 2018

While I tear into this on my phone, here's a nice mellow track I made some time ago with 3 instances of the VST, no other effects/etc.

• @echoopera said:

@tja said:
    This link does not work :-(

Not sure what to say mate. Works on the different devices I’m looking at and different platforms i posted the link on.

This effect happens on my Firefox on Windows 10.
    On iPad everything is fine.
    Still strange,

Sorry to have disturbed this topic!

• @echoopera said:
    Having a little fun this morning before the day kicks into high gear. This synth just sounds so lush...wow:

Are there effects on this or is is pure synth?

• Of course effects. B)

• @echoopera said:
    Of course effects. B)

FX are important. I mean turn all FX out and most synths sound so boring and thin :) (beside Dagger).
    I prefer analog modeled FX these days....best is both inside a synth.

• edited March 2018

Posted it already in the other thread, so sorry for repetition, but it fits better here I guess
    Only the internal delay is used.

• https://soundcloud.com/jonathanucross/model-d-loops

Such great sounds. I was messing around with some loops last night and was pretty happy with what they amounted to.

• Nice pieces everyone...here's another little exploration using Rozeta to do the driving of 2 instances of minimoog and 1 of Ruismaker FM:

• Man this synth is just beautiful sounding. Here's another little jam:

• Had a chance to use GrooveRider on this one for sequencing everything:

• This last one in particular is phenomenal. Please keep sharing

• Here is a short one i recorded straight playing it live on my iPhone in Garage Band. 2 presets used which i will share too of course. I really love that moogish brass :D

• @Cib said:
    Here is a short one i recorded straight playing it live on my iPhone in Garage Band. 2 presets used which i will share too of course. I really love that moogish brass :D

Cool and yup, it's lovely!

• @Cib said:
    Here is a short one i recorded straight playing it live on my iPhone in Garage Band. 2 presets used which i will share too of course. I really love that moogish brass :D

Mmmmm....some sweet deep tones here. nice one!

• @waynerowand said:
    All Model D

Love it <3 o:)