Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MOOG MINIMOOG Model D - Demo for the iPad - Supports AUv3 - Awesome...Video

Comments

• edited March 2018

Super quick off the mark with this demo, Doug. I didn’ need another synth, and wasn’t going to be tempted...until a few minutes in. We can maybe use that sound, and at under a fiver intro price, with AU3...

As for that preset sounding like OMD, you’ll have to do a track called Bockscar.

Bockscar, sometimes called Bock's Car, is the name of the United States Army Air Forces B-29 bomber that dropped a Fat Man nuclear weapon over the Japanese city of Nagasaki during World War II.

• Unexpected and awesome - AU, MPE, polyphomic and it’s a Moog! Instabuy (via your link).

• edited March 2018

Doug, are you able to turn of the polyphony to make it mono synth so you can use portamento/glide ? Apologies if you mentioned it, if you did I missed it.

I looked like your profile pic when I saw this just came out....which is pretty impressive considering I only have a few whisps of hair left :D

• Better than imini?

• @RedSkyLullaby said:
    Better than imini?

Good question with obvious answer. (No?)

• @AndyPlankton I will check in more detail but this must be the case because many of the sounds are monophonic here

• Sounds huge, I’m struggling to resist.

Has it got MIDI learn anyone? That’s the best thing about iMini for me - the mappable knobs.

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    @AndyPlankton I will check in more detail but this must be the case because many of the sounds are monophonic here

Look at the screenshot.

• I can't turn it off here though, it always says Polyphonic.

• @Tarekith said:
    I can't turn it off here though, it always says Polyphonic.

Click on "Retrigger" or "Legato" - those are the Mono modes.

• @dvlmusic said:

@Tarekith said:

Do those work with external controller too ?

• @AndyPlankton said:

@dvlmusic said:

@Tarekith said:

Indeed they do!

• @dvlmusic said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@dvlmusic said:

@Tarekith said:

Indeed they do!

Sweet...thank you :) on the purchase list for Thursday...payday