Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Jam/Song: Done w/ NEW MOOG APP

Did this while beta testing the app.

It is 1 instance of Model 6 in Audiobus, Animoog in Audiobus on iPad Air 2 and then Model 15 on an Air 1.

The meat and potatoes of the song is the Model 6.

I think this jam is an example of how amazing the app sounds.

As opposed to me ......... LOL

Comments

• Wow! That is a super thick/beefy tone coming from this thing! I already purchased...now, I can’t wait to play around with it!!!

• @thatguysmitty said:
    Wow! That is a super thick/beefy tone coming from this thing! I already purchased...now, I can’t wait to play around with it!!!

It is really great sounding app.

Super quality and analog warmth for an iOS app.

That was no effects, not processed, just taken out of Loopy and posted from Audioshare.

Raw.

• App power is overtaking the hardware again we need more power to the iPad ! Just managed 3 instances of Model D AU in AUM on a iPad Pro 9.7 at it was hitting red at times.

• @Jumpercollins said:
    App power is overtaking the hardware again we need more power to the iPad ! Just managed 3 instances of Model D AU in AUM on a iPad Pro 9.7 at it was hitting red at times.

Oh yeah

Developers are way past Apple

Apps like this, Model 15, and LayR are on a different level.

Air 2 is now not enough. Which is sad actually. Not cool to be honest. It used to work fine before iOS 11.

Prior to iOS 11 Model 15 all day with other apps, now, I need to watch what else is open or crackles..........

App is still same.

That on top of the host apps also.

No one in the chain is exempt actually.

That being said, this is a great new app that is a joy to use and is super quality.

• That is satirically disturbing. I liked it.

How did you process the vocals?

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    That is satirically disturbing. I liked it.

How did you process the vocals?

I sang them into my iPhone as I played the keys and twisted the knobs.

I used the IK media Voice app and used smooth setting.

Used the iPhone as a mic into the iPad into Loopy(1 loop where the synths also went.)

Exported that loop to Audioshare. Normalize

Disturbing is always good.

Satirical. Interesting view.

Thank you so much

• Awesome stuff.... I got a Type O negative mixed with Nine Inch Nails vibe from the vocals lol

Trying to resist buying Model D, but oh boy... what awesome timbres you got there

• @senhorlampada said:
    Awesome stuff.... I got a Type O negative mixed with Nine Inch Nails vibe from the vocals lol

Trying to resist buying Model D, but oh boy... what awesome timbres you got there

Oh yeah, I used to see Type O like once a month for 2 a year so that makes sense.

I hope I don't go out like him.

NiN fo sho.

I do some piano stuff like this but more NIN style as well.

• @Jumpercollins said:
    App power is overtaking the hardware again we need more power to the iPad ! Just managed 3 instances of Model D AU in AUM on a iPad Pro 9.7 at it was hitting red at times.

Any other synth apps do that for you?

• This is a fuckin cool jam ! though i realised when we got to two minutes we wernet getting drums i think this track could go in so many directions hopw you develop it further ! B) B)

• one of those senseless Rust(i)K tracks that make perfect sense o:)

• @Telefunky said:
    one of those senseless Rust(i)K tracks that make perfect sense o:)

Ah you guys............

• @enc said:
    This is a fuckin cool jam ! though i realised when we got to two minutes we wernet getting drums i think this track could go in so many directions hopw you develop it further ! B) B)

Yeah probably.

Definately.

Unfortunately I deleted the loop after posting this and have moved on.....LOL

• @RUST( i )K said:

Like it a lot! :)

Funny how the piano track reminded me of one of my Max for Live experiments.

• Nice work! :-)

• Great! I need to wait at least 7 hours to have any chance of restful sleep though.

Beefy indeed. Holding out on getting yet another noisemaker for now though.

• @rthr said:

@RUST( i )K said:

Send it to me if you have a sec

• @Nu2moro said:
    Nice work! :-)

Thank you

• @RUST( i )K said:

@rthr said:

@RUST( i )K said:

I'm not sure which one it was from the top of my head, but it's one of these...

https://soundcloud.com/mistertuur

• @rthr said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@rthr said:

@RUST( i )K said:

I'm not sure which one it was from the top of my head, but it's one of these...

https://soundcloud.com/mistertuur

Cool