Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Minimoog Model D Released

I came here when I saw it on Facebook but surprised that there’s no thread.
I couldn’t manage to copy the link but it’s there and for 4.99.

Also, other Moog apps are on a sale.

Comments

• I absolutely love the fact that with this release Moog managed to undercut Behringer's Model D clone pricetag. Go Moog! :D >:)

• @brambos said:
    I absolutely love the fact that with this release Moog managed to undercut Behringer's Model D clone pricetag. Go Moog! :D >:)

yeah - seems to be 1/10ths - hardware to Behringer to app.

btw, sounds great with Kosmonaut!

• This is just awesome and maybe my Air 2 is showing it's age but i get 'crackle-noises' when switching patches :)

• edited March 2018

@Samu said:
    This is just awesome and maybe my Air 2 is showing it's age but i get 'crackle-noises' when switching patches :)

Same on iPad Pro 2017..in my first pass through it had a couple of stuck notes in GB when multi-instancing. Moog is always good about quick bug fixes though.

• @Samu said:
    This is just awesome and maybe my Air 2 is showing it's age but i get 'crackle-noises' when switching patches :)

It is absolutely terrible since iOS 11 for me.

I can't use Model 15 with any other apps or I get crackles.

This app I can run with Animoog at least at the same time.

My Air 2 is such a disappointment to be honest.

It isn' like it is that old to have it do this.

• encenc
    edited March 2018

How does it compare with the arturia i mini, model D

• @RUST( i )K said:

It's only an A8(X). I guess the better simulations are really pushing the hardware now. Makes me wonder how it runs on iPhone 8?

Signs are pointing to a new budget iPad model tomorrow. Can't wait to hear what CPU will be in there...

• @rthr said:

@RUST( i )K said:

It's only an A8(X). I guess the better simulations are really pushing the hardware now. Makes me wonder how it runs on iPhone 8?

Signs are pointing to a new budget iPad model tomorrow. Can't wait to hear what CPU will be in there...

'Fucking circle jerk.

If I didn't have so much fun with all the app talk and changes and new stimuli I would just barricade myself in Ableton 10.

iOS 11 has really tested my dedication for iOS music making ......

• If all goes well we'll get iOS11.3 soonish.
    3 instances of Model D controlled with Rozeta driving them peaks around 85% CPU on the Air 2 with buffer set to 256... (With measurement mode ON when using the built-in speakers or an external USB-Device. The measurement mode really seems hurts audio-performance as iOS has to mess with the signal do drive the speakers).

• What is measurement mode for?