Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Auria 1.06 submitted to Apple, and includes Audiobus support!

2»

Comments

• Is that the full Auria or the LE as well?

• Any idea when the update will hit?

• @ian

they made it clear in their forum that theres absolutely no advantage in performance using the LE version instead of the full version.

@Michael

the announcement is from January the 16th so i guess it will be another 4-5 days until we hold it in our hands.But i'm more excited about a long list of bugfixes and some other new additions (snaphots of projects!).I'm working a lot with auria but without having midi it won't improve my workflow.I still have to use other apps like beatmaker to get my tracks together.But i will fall down on my knees when the midi editor finally arrives :)

• I saw count-in record on the list. Fist pump

• They recently updated their original comment and said that they're officially recommending iPad 3 or higher. That kind of stinks for me since i don't have 700 bucks to drop on a new iPad right now, but it definitely just jumped to the top of the list of upgrades I need to make this year.

• @boone51

Very interesting, not that I'm surprised though.

• It was pretty obvious...

• Nope, not surprising at all. I have to close down other apps just to use Auria alone if I'm getting heavy on plugins. Now if they would just release the iPad 5 so I can get a cheaper 4... ;-)

• im interested in Auria, but im not buying until ive seen how people report its integration with Audiobus.