Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video..Free sound packs for Magellan and Sunrizer, 2 Mag from Mandrakonian, 1 Sunrizer from PaulB.

These 3 packs are truly excellent and are free, you guys should do this pro, and for what its worth you should get them on SynthPatcher and Apptronica too..very nice work...I wish I could program half as good as this..

Comments

• They all sound great - thanks to Mandrakonian and PaulB, off to download them now!

• They really are great..this is the type of stuff you usually have to pay for..

• Thanks Doug!
    Amazing stuff from Mandrakonian! The avarege freebie soundbank is usually 12 or so presets, 250+ is very generous indeed!

Believe it or not, i actually dont own Sunrizer (yet). How many sounds does that bank have?

• 25 I think, but all great..