Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

When did Nave get so crashy?

Crashes on startup, or whenever I try to select a preset. iPad Pro, up-to-date.

Any workarounds?

Comments

• edited March 2018

@johnfromberkeley said:
    Crashes on startup, or whenever I try to select a preset. iPad Pro, up-to-date.

Any workarounds?

Looking ok here, Pro 2017, 11.2.6. On load OK and then selecting other presets Ok too. Reboot or reinstall?

• It’s working fine for me on a 1st gen 12.9. Maybe your install was corrupted by an update somewhere along the way? This happened to me with iWAVESTATION once, and a delete/reinstall fixed that. While Nave doesn’t get many updates, I think mine automatically ‘updated’ to the same version when the App Store went nuts a few months back.

Presets, though... I don’t know about backups. Consider that. iFunBox?

Also, maybe obvious but have you tried switching it all the way off then powering on again? It seems to do something more than just clearing the RAM*

*just in case anybody reading this doesn’t already clear their RAM several times every session, it’s a good habit to get into - you go through the motions of powering off, but then you don’t. Instead, when you’re on the ‘slide to power off’ screen, hold down the Home button until the screen changes back (~5 seconds)

• Pro 12.9, 2017, 11.2.6. No problems yet with Nave, will report if I have any.

• Thank you all. This worked!

I backed up my presets, and was able to reinstall them all:

aguitar.wav
    Alba Ecstasy - Deep.navebank
    ChrisG.navebank
    D-EDGE SOUND .navebank
    D-EDGE SOUND Free.navebank
    DigiRes_DarkShadows.navebank
    DMS CAW MINIMOOG SQUARE.wav
    haQ attaQ.navebank
    Inbox
    iOS_MARS.navebank