Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Moment of fun playing guitar( video)

edited March 2018 in Creations

I use my amp,my guitar,ad480 app,and my apogee quartet!
Recorded by my wife( was not aware of it). ;) ;) with an iphone 7+.
Just pure fun!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bgw7wyzzhh59zrb/IMG_9911.mov?dl=0

Comments

• Sounded like "Brother's in Arms" by Dire Straits but even if it's just minor chord changes you were slaying that man! Beautiful phrasing and sweet ass tone, even off a cell phone camera that's apparent.

I feel for lefties as the bulk of guitars are right handed and simply restringing upsidedown doesn't fix where the controls, cutaways, etc are. You handled it no problem.

Great playing man...

• Thanks a lot!!
    It’s not always simple to play on a right handed guitar,but i like it this way!😉
    Thanks again for your kind words!!
    Have fun!!

• yes, very (!) nice tone and phrasing - you really seem to live the notes, each single one B)
    AD480 is my favourite guitar reverb, too.

• Lefties unite!!

• Hey Flo, a first step forward! Good boy! You are not playing, you are talking with the heart and with your hands!
    Great soul...your wife made a good work! :)
    I’d like to see you while playing iFretless...

• Goldenfinger I call him. Consistently the best best vibrato, phrasing and and tone on AF. I gotta go practice...

• Wow, beautiful!

• Amazing as always, thanks for the lesson (just by watching!)

• Great play Flo! I enjoyed listening/seeing it.

• Wonderful guitar playing. So expressive! I really enjoyed that start to my Sunday morning! :smile:

• edited March 2018

Thanks so so much for your kind words you all!!
    I’m really moved by your comments!
    An ifretless demo will come for sure.
    Have a good day!!

• Sweet! Lovely playing- and what makes it sweeter is that you were playing for your missus. Respect, sir!

• Thank you,sir!