Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New song/video, "Iguana"

A mid-tempo, acoustic country blues instrumental piece in Em, played on an acoustic (“western”, “folk”) steel string guitar with slide technique.

Comments

• edited March 2018

Very nice! To improve the peice (merely my suggestions): 1- If possible, you can add drums or percussions to the peice. 2- If possible, you can add a woodwind instrument (like flute) to the peice which plays some melodies in some parts.

• @NoneNone said:
    Very nice! To improve the peice (merely my suggestions): 1- If possible, you can add drums or percussions to the peice. 2- If possible, you can add a woodwind instrument (like flute) to the peice which plays some melodies in some parts.

Thank you very much for the feedback!

• Sweet @theconnactic , dig the stripped down sound and the guitar was recorded very well. Playing fretted note melodies while holding a slide, going back & forth from fretted & slide licks is not easy. I went back & forth on keeping the slide on my pinky or ring finger trying to keep everything clean when playing like this.

Great job brother...

• @JRSIV said:
    Sweet @theconnactic , dig the stripped down sound and the guitar was recorded very well. Playing fretted note melodies while holding a slide, going back & forth from fretted & slide licks is not easy. I went back & forth on keeping the slide on my pinky or ring finger trying to keep everything clean when playing like this.

Great job brother...

Thank you so much!