Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Created with Tardigrain

Tardigrades in my Garden
All iOS
Artwork also done on iPad
Thanks for listening and commenting
Always appreciated and welcome!

Comments

• Yup, that was cool and relaxing

• So dark and mysterious sounding. I think this track is really interesting in the way it slowly develops, and the sound types are kind of unfamiliar so it keeps me a bit on edge when listening to this track. And the mix of busy chaotic glitchiness, with the smoother atmospheric long drone notes in the upper register, is always a magic one to my ears.

And Tardigrain is quite amazing. Instant favorite for me after playing with it for just a few minutes.

• Very Nice!!

• Love this. Good job!

• Thanks folks!
    Really glad you enjoyed this...
    There is some Sector in there for the beats,
    Midi melodies powered by Rozeta, (Collider) several instances feeding several instances of Tardigrain...
    A smattering of Audio Damage special stuff,
    Kosmonaut and that is the bare bones afaicr
    :)