Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Morris are you OK?

edited November 2013 in General App Discussion

Havn't heard from you in a few days and these forums just aren't the same! Hope your OK. Joe

Comments

• edited November 2013

I messaged him a few days back because I was worried about him since I didn't see him around for a bit, I never got a reply. I'm going to email him tonight....hopefully he answers that!

Update: I just sent him an email and hope to hear back from him soon!

• edited March 2014

• edited November 2013

He might have gotten bummed about "the history of synths" thread a while back that turned strangely racist a few comments down the page. Based on his comment, I get that impression.
    http://forum.audiob.us/discussion/comment/28474#Comment_28474
    I hope he comes back...

• He used to post about everyday on here, didn't he? Sure hope he's alright.

• He was posting earlier on Facebook

• I spoke with him and everything is okay he's just taking a break and will be back! (He authorized this message...lol)

• Been thinking the same thing Morris.
    Your the cornerstone on here.
    Stay well.

• How about Ryan ?

• Ryan's had his own set of financial issues I believe. This has prevented him from having a lot of free internet time. From what I can tell, when he does have internet access he's using it to update iOS Mars more than anything else. I only know him through this community and iOS Mars, so this is far from any official word from him. Just my observations. I do hope he's seeing better days.

• I haven't spoken with him recently, I do know he is involved with Apptronica, but otherwise I hope he works out his financial situation.

• I hope I'm not speaking out of school there by saying all of that or anything, but it's all pretty well documented for anyone to read over on iOS Mars.

• No I don't believe so, it's not like it was a private thing and you were solely doing it out of concern

• Hey guys. I really appreciate your concern. I'm doing okay. Just needed a change go scenery for a while. I'll be checking in regularly. Thanks again. I had to come back to hear Doug's singing debut. Lol.

• We miss you! Do more than "checking in regularly"! :-)

• Awesome to see you here again, Morris. Hope all is going well for you. Everyone deserves a break, but we need ya man. ;-)

The forum is obviously not the same when you go silent. Hence the thread.