Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Drum Session Updates???

@DerekBuddemeyer, Hey mate, any news on updates to the app? Especially interested in more kits, styles and patterns etc. I seem to recall this being promised, but lots of silence in the meantime. What's happening?

Comments

• @Blue_Mangoo, Any comments? Derek seems to be MIA.

• I know @DerekBuddemeyer put a ton of effort & time into Drum Session & as it sits it’s still a great app. But our community of iOS music making/production app users has such a plethora of great developers creating & updating apps we can get expectations to how a company should operate, me totally included.

I tend to have less patience with companies owned by big corporations or with long histories of success, etc. and try to remember if it’s a one man dev team or small operation to have more patience. It’s tough though when an app is “that close” to being perfect or would benefit from AU implementation...If DrumSession had sample import it would be near perfect.

Hopefully Buddy is just working on different projects and doing well...

• This was from Jan 11th, Derek posted:

Hey everyone! I’m back in action. Been hard at work for the last eleventy-hundredth months..lol. I happy to let you all know that Drum Session will be expanding...more than 20 new styles that include over 25,000 loops all wrapped up in the same tiny package you all know and love. Yes, it’s happening...very, VERY SOON!!!

Unfortunately, this type of over-hyping seems all too consistent: very, VERY SOON!!! Hence my query.

• Yeah one of my top favs.

• I'll contact him on FB. He's active on there. I think he's busy inking customers, with some pretty crazy cool tats.

• From the man Derek:

> > Getting close! Lots of loops. Getting them organized. Should be soon!

• Gee, another "real soon now!" How comforting. :)