Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

App not waking up in Audiobus 3

Hi!
I have an effects app that won't "wake up" when I try to add it.
I want to feed in audio with Music2Bus, then add effects using Flux FX, and then record the results in Garageband.
I can add Music2Bus & Garageband okay, but when I try to add FluxFX it won't wake up. When I tap to launch it launches, but when I come back to Audiobus it still shows those little "zzzzs". (I also have Audiobus 2 installed but it doesn't work there either.)
Can anyone help? Would be very grateful!
Thanks
Stephen

Comments

• Hey @Stephenhiscox - do you know if FluxFX is crashing? You can find out by seeing if there are any crash logs for that app for the time you were trying to use it. (http://atastypixel.com/support/crashes)

• Thanks for the tip, Michael. But no, no crashes.
    Cheers
    Stephen

• @Michael I can confirm that Flux:Fx 1.1 fails to launch in either Audiobus 2 or Audiobus 3 on iOS 11.2.6. Flux:Fx does launch and work in AUM on the same iPad and still works on Flux:Fx 1.0.1 on an iPad 2 in Audiobus 2.4.0. I suspect the Flux:Fx developer needs to update the version of Audiobus they support in the app.

• Damn, they still haven't fixed this? I notified the developers back in October last year. I'm gonna have to remove the app from the compatible list =/

• Thanks anyway, guys. I suspected it could be a problem with Flux - but they don’t answer their contact. :-(