Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

USING THE AUDIOMASTERING APP

guys can anyone tell me how to take my final mix and save it somehow or convert to mp3 format? everytime i try it reverts back to the original format. thanks dudes!

Comments

• ahh... duh...i got it...i have to keep it as a wave file and convert later on....thanks a million dude @synthandson

• Ok, so what's the basic flow for taking a multitrack song in Auria for example and mastering it in Audio Mastering? Mix the levels and effects in Auria first, then mix it to a Wav and shoot it all to A/M to beef it up with equalization, harmonics and etc?

• @NoiseHorse: yes that would be the most straightforward option. Bear in mind that you can probably achieve it all in Auria however, with effects on the Master output doing a very similar job to the Audio Mastering app, especially if you own some of the extra plugins such as Pro Q, Old Timer, and Micro Warmer.

I would say that the benefit of the Audio Mastering app is the straightforward interface and the easy presets that get you started.

• edited November 2013

Thanks @richardyot: The simpler the better for me. The more knobs I tweak the worse it sounds!