Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Experimental Industrial Glitch Journey: Harsh Dark Chaos Concrete Rust

https://everyplay.com/videos/52499942

Check it out.

This is truly experimental glitch industrial type stuff.

So, it ain't no toe tapper.......LOL

Thanks for checking it out.

I did it on KMachine app in 1 sitting.

Actually. Standing.

But anyway.

I love this app. It is a challenge to work in its parameters to do multi songs like this.

I would have liked to put more effort into the visuals but I didn't .

They work with the piece though. It is longer piece but if you get this type of thing I feel like it hit its mark.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/k-machine/id1095617380?mt=8

Comments

• Nice.. takes me back to my eerie-mashed-up-distortion-core days :)

• @skoptic said:
    Nice.. takes me back to my eerie-mashed-up-distortion-core days :)

It is that brutal shit.

Ground zero in the cracking of knuckles on a cold night............

• Sounds good.

• Very interesting.

• Very interesting.

• Very creative!

• edited March 2018

@RUST( i )K said:

@skoptic said:
    Nice.. takes me back to my eerie-mashed-up-distortion-core days :)

It is that brutal shit.

Ground zero in the cracking of knuckles on a cold night............

;)

• Very German!

• @RUST( i )K that was intense, ill check out the app. Ive been getting more interested in noise lately but more dark ambient soundscaper style, breaking free of the piano roll for a bit.

Whats up with that everyplay host you are using?

• @Slava said:
    Very interesting.

@Slava said:
    Very interesting.

@rthr said:
    Very German!

@theconnactic said:
    Very creative!

Thank you

• @1nsomniak said:
    @RUST( i )K that was intense, ill check out the app. Ive been getting more interested in noise lately but more dark ambient soundscaper style, breaking free of the piano roll for a bit.

What do you mean?

Host?

The site or the account I posted under?

I feel the same.

Coming from a musician background I am over scales proper.

I like bending things to fit now.......

That is why love Launchpad Pro for playing notes.

Removes the concept of keyboard for me

KMachine
    Tak été

Both amazing apps and must haves

Synthscaper as well

I also like the Baseline app for its mechanical function and driving square waves

• https://everyplay.com/videos/52520647

Here is what I did yesterday at the gym.
    That is where I did the first track on here as well.

• edited March 2018

Quite different and interesting at times
    The videos rapid imagery flashing back and forth the last few minutes is seizure territory...be careful my friend!

• @RUST( i )K
    Good works! I like the 52499942…good to see you are mastering the K Machine more and more ;)
    By the way, new release should be available hopefully in the upcoming weeks, and should include:

• All controllers (sound or visual) can be controlled via midi (midi learn configuration).
    • Midi out for some of the controllers.
    • Fragment shaders support, compatibility with http://glslsandbox.com/ shaders.
    • Pre-calculate pattern transition, a feature designed to facilitate the synchronicity between visual pattern transition and sound events.
    • Possibility to customize controllers ranges (particularly useful for sound effects when using randomization feature, in order to avoid too abrupt transitions).
    • Reduced project file size (.kol).
    • Audio sample velocity + pitch shift(-12-+12) editor (on note On/Off events).
    • Easier workflow for visual controllers edition.
    • Changes in the UI.
    • a (minimalist) in-App glsl shader code editor.

Also working on a new companion app, that will allow user to create custom, audio reactive, K Machine compatible visual shaders without coding. It will use different recombination of existing patterns and/or easily grab and transform existing shaders from the web. Not sure if it will be ready for the upcoming release, but it’s on its way.

I will try to post a few demos in the coming weeks.
    And for those interested, some demo & tuts are available here:

https://youtube.com/channel/UCYY6nHpOJ0D1kmiR-Wa7uPA

Dominique (K Machine Dev)

• @kolarg98 said:
    @RUST( i )K
    Good works! I like the 52499942…good to see you are mastering the K Machine more and more ;)
    By the way, new release should be available hopefully in the upcoming weeks, and should include:

• All controllers (sound or visual) can be controlled via midi (midi learn configuration).
    • Pre-calculate pattern transition, a feature designed to facilitate the synchronicity between visual pattern transition and sound events.
    • Possibility to customize controllers ranges (particularly useful for sound effects when using randomization feature, in order to avoid too abrupt transitions).
    • Changes in the UI.

Also working on a new companion app, that will allow user to create custom, audio reactive, K Machine compatible visual shaders without coding. It will use different recombination of existing patterns and/or easily grab and transform existing shaders from the web. Not sure if it will be ready for the upcoming release, but it’s on its way.

This sounds interesting

• @RUST( i )K said:

@1nsomniak said:
    @RUST( i )K that was intense, ill check out the app. Ive been getting more interested in noise lately but more dark ambient soundscaper style, breaking free of the piano roll for a bit.

What do you mean?

Host?

Was wondering why you were posting on everyplay instead of youtube or soundcloud, it looks like a gaming platform or something. Is it good?

KMachine
    Tak été

Synthscaper as well

I also like the Baseline app for its mechanical function and driving square waves

Cool Ill check those out, for pure weirdness my favorite is probably Curtis.

• That is some crazy, cool stuff. Very different, but the sounds are magic.

• And I don’t hear a single.

• @rickwaugh said:
    That is some crazy, cool stuff. Very different, but the sounds are magic.

Appreciate your feedback for real! thanks Rk

• @kolarg98 said:
    @RUST( i )K

• Changes in the UI.

Well you have done my brain well thus far! So keep it up

• @1nsomniak said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@1nsomniak said:

What do you mean?

Host?

Was wondering why you were posting on everyplay instead of youtube or soundcloud, it looks like a gaming platform or something. Is it good?

KMachine
    Tak été

Synthscaper as well

Cool Ill check those out, for pure weirdness my favorite is probably Curtis.

Well, the app has a built in account via developer to that site you just hit a button and it goes there.

So it is just easy.

I really only post stuff like that for myself and you folks on here anyway! :smiley:

You also may like Flux Machine for bendy sounds........