Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Seems no love for Musyc Pro

I have high regard for this app and was wondering why I don't see more mention of it? I haven't used it all that much, but so far I entirely appreciate how they have fleshed out this particular concept. Would love to hear your thoughts...

Comments

• edited March 2018

I love this app - bought Al, the IAP fir this as well, which is rare for me. I'm not sure that my creations are all that musical, but damn it's fun.

• I like it a lot. Especially with custom samples. Art+Music=Bliss.

• Been waiting forever for the Midi update they mention on the AppStore, but it is still pretty fun making noisy contraptions in this.

• edited March 2018

I tend to love it. I find it super musical. Guess the musicality depends on what in particular you hope to find!

• @gkillmaster said:
    I tend to love it. I find it super musical. Guess the musicality depends on what in particular you hope to find!

There's potential in there for sure - more a reflection of my lack of creative ability than the app.

• edited March 2018

This looks like fun times :)
    So can you insert your own samples? - Edit: YES..
    Midi would make it super fun

• @Mayo said:
    This looks like fun times :)
    So can you insert your own samples? - Edit: YES..
    Midi would make it super fun

O yes, please Fingerlab! You've got it this far!

• @gkillmaster Maybe a Musyc challenge would be cool. We could see how other people work with this app.

• Just bought this, instant fascinating hypnotic Steve Reich rhythms!

to get the most out of this:

MUST HAVE MIDI OUT