Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AUM Guitar Lab Special With Lots Of Effect Apps

My second video today featuring a real guitar, this time I wanted to do the kind of thing I usually do with synths except with a guitar, again the remarkably versatile AUM comes through with flying colours

Comments

• Sweet! I was hoping to see you do my guitar and acoustic instruments with ios fx videos so this is right up my alley.

• edited March 2018

I’m always impressed with what that Middle East Drummer does, must get that some day.

Like the idea of routing the guitar through several channels too, hadn’t thought of doing that

• Do not undersell your guitar skills! You'll find things a better guitarist would skip right over! It doesn't take a genius to write "Satisfaction" — it takes a genius to know that three notes is plenty.

Also, cf the Edge:

• edited March 2018

@MonzoPro said:
    I’m always impressed with what that Middle East Drummer does, must get that some day.

I like it too, but feel I’d use it too infrequently to justify the price. Maybe one day there will be a sale. I already have three of the devs other drum apps....bought ages ago at a better rate, but which I just don’t use much.

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    My second video today featuring a real guitar.

>

Nice to hear that, for a change. :) In some ways, it works better as a demo for FX.

• @Zen210507 said:

@MonzoPro said:

I like it too, but feel I’d use it too infrequently to justify the price. Maybe one day there will be a sale. I already have three of the devs other drum apps....bought ages ago at a better rate, but which I just don’t use much.

Yeah I’m waiting for a sale too.

• @MonzoPro said:

@Zen210507 said:

@MonzoPro said:

Yeah I’m waiting for a sale too.

I don't think his stuff goes on sale. I have ME Drummer and it's pretty great. My only beef is that there is no way (that I have found) to tune the drums. Some of them -- such as the bendirs -- are pitched. The one I want to use sounds a B, but my track is in C. This means that to use the bendir I would have to record it separately and retune it in Cubasis, and I am way too lazy for that.