Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Auria PRO - FabFilter SATURN - Demo with a Real Guitar

I thought it was time to make you all suffer, so I dusted off the guitar

Comments

• edited March 2018

All FF stuff is really, really good. Be it FX or mastering. What I like best is the HUGE amount of professionally made presets included with every filter, which offer a great choice of starting points.

Pretty much anyone can get a great result, without needing to have a degree in sound engineering. A trained musician, arguably, may get more. But everyone who uses FF can get something.

• Look forward to watching this, been on my list for a while this one.

• @Zen210507 said:
    All FF stuff is really, really good. Be it FX or mastering. What I like best is the HUGE amount of professionally made presets included with every filter, which offer a great choice of starting points.

Pretty much anyone can get a great result, without needing to have a degree in sound engineering. A trained musician, arguably, may get more. But everyone who uses FF can get something.

Before I got into iOS music production in early 2015, I had heard some anecdotal praise from a few buddies & read reviews on FabFilter’s line of plugins. Graphically they looked incredible & the demos from FF on YouTube going through the functionality were inspiring. But my old laptop running ProTools M-Powered (the old Digidesign mid level PT version) was collecting dust & I didn’t know if my rig would even run them.

To say I was pleasantly shocked to see FabFilter plugs available in Auria’s Store is putting it mildly. The perfect code for code port, the excellent bargain vs. the desktop price and the ability to have multiple instances with little CPU drain?! To me they’re essential if you make music on iOS, regardless if Auria is your main DAW or not.

@thesoundtestroom thanks Doug for showing off the versatility of Saturn. That plugin is incredible.

• @JRSIV said:

To me they’re essential if you make music on iOS, regardless if Auria is your main DAW or not.

Yep. We keep trying other mastering apps, for use outside of Auria Pro, but nothing really touches Fab Filters.

I would love to try the T-Racks Filters, which Doug has also been demoing, but as yet they are not available for IOS. :'(