Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

$100 Off New IPad Pros @Bestbuy

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Micro Center has $150 off some iPad Pro models which is a better deal. Great thing is you can go to Best Buy and ask them to price match micro centers price if you don’t live near a micro center

http://www.microcenter.com/search/search_results.aspx?N=4294954919+4294840792+4294840676&Ntt=&prt=&sku_list=&Ntx=&Ntk=all

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mAxjUlien said:

@YZJustDatGuy said:
    Micro Center has $150 off some iPad Pro models which is a better deal. Great thing is you can go to Best Buy and ask them to price match micro centers price if you don’t live near a micro center

http://www.microcenter.com/search/search_results.aspx?N=4294954919+4294840792+4294840676&Ntt=&prt=&sku_list=&Ntx=&Ntk=all

Even better @YZJustDatGuy. Hopefully more folks join in on the market watch for iOS Music related deals.

I’m always looking out for deals. I feel like a lot of people are unaware of Best Buy’s price match guarantee. They match the price of almost any retailer including amazon.
    Btw, Best Buy has a nice deal on the 2017 iPad as well

• @YZJustDatGuy said:

@mAxjUlien said:

@YZJustDatGuy said:
    Micro Center has $150 off some iPad Pro models which is a better deal. Great thing is you can go to Best Buy and ask them to price match micro centers price if you don’t live near a micro center

Even better @YZJustDatGuy. Hopefully more folks join in on the market watch for iOS Music related deals.

I’m always looking out for deals. I feel like a lot of people are unaware of Best Buy’s price match guarantee. They match the price of almost any retailer including amazon.

I had Best Buy match themselves once on an ipod touch purchase. It was $50.00 cheaper online, they told me to bring in the online ad. This was prior to the Onslaught of Wi-fi and cellphone's being the smart variety.

• @High5denied said:

@YZJustDatGuy said:

@mAxjUlien said:

@YZJustDatGuy said:

I had Best Buy match themselves once on an ipod touch purchase. It was $50.00 cheaper online, they told me to bring in the online ad. This was prior to the Onslaught of Wi-fi and cellphone's being the smart variety.

You just have to be able to verify it’s legit. Like anything sold from Amazon has to say “shipped and sold by amazon” or they don’t honor it

• Related: I find myself wanting a mini iPad on the subway these days. Supercrowded, I never get a seat; it's kind of ungainly to be balancing even the regular Air 2.

Are minis doomed and not worth it?

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Related: I find myself wanting a mini iPad on the subway these days. Supercrowded, I never get a seat; it's kind of ungainly to be balancing even the regular Air 2.

I don’t see a bright future for them. The mini 4 is cool but it’s not as powerful as the Air 2 or anything else they have on the market. For $299 or $399 (however much they sell for) I can’t see that price as justifiable with the 10.5 iPad Pro going for $499 at the moment. Maybe Apple will bring out something new for the minis this year

• @YZJustDatGuy said:

@ExAsperis99 said:
    Related: I find myself wanting a mini iPad on the subway these days. Supercrowded, I never get a seat; it's kind of ungainly to be balancing even the regular Air 2.

I don’t see a bright future for them. The mini 4 is cool but it’s not as powerful as the Air 2 or anything else they have on the market. For $299 or $399 (however much they sell for) I can’t see that price as justifiable with the 10.5 iPad Pro going for $499 at the moment. Maybe Apple will bring out something new for the minis this year

That is a very clear-eyed appraisal. Good points.

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@YZJustDatGuy said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

That is a very clear-eyed appraisal. Good points.

I had a mini 4 before I traded it in for the 9.7 iPad Pro. The specs say the mini 4 is just as powerful as the air 2 but a lot of apps say otherwise. I loved the small size but moving up for more power and screen size was worth it. Now I’m thinking about upgrading to the 10.5 since I use my iPad for nearly 100% of my music production now