Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Promo Video FAC AuV3 fxs in Logic Pro X - compatible Garage Band and Hosting AU

Comments

• This is very cool. Looking forward to using these plugs in Logic.

• I've launched a promo code contest on twitter:

Give your feedbacks on the video to get a chance to win a full OSX Fac bundle. Put your youTube name here too! End tomorrow night CET. https://t.co/VMmcYZdRzw

— Fred Anton Corvest (@fac_corvest) March 20, 2018

And I'll do the same here :)

• 1 full OSX bundle for the twitter guys -> post on youTube and twitter
    • 1 full OSX bundle for the audiobus guys -> post on youTube and here

End tomorrow night CET

• Cool. Any idea on price for bundle yet?

Will presets be usable cross platform?

• @SpookyZoo said:
    Cool. Any idea on price for bundle yet?

Will presets be usable cross platform?

1. I've checked to create a bundle but it seems that the option is only available for iOS :(
    2. Same presets, so yes via iTunes you should get the presets then I have to verify the folder where you have to put them

The plugins are based on the new audio unit v3 technologies which is currently supported by Logic Pro X, Garage Band and Hosting AU.

• Sounds great. Will be a nice addition to my Mac setup

• When will it be available for Logic and will it be thru the app store? I know ill never win any twitter or youtube contest, I only have like 27 followers, lol

• @Strizbiz said:
    When will it be available for Logic and will it be thru the app store? I know ill never win any twitter or youtube contest, I only have like 27 followers, lol

1.All the apps are ready for sale, maybe some local stores need to be updated.
    2.All you have to do is to post a feedback about the video on youTube and here :) like @gmslayton

• Looks good, will they work in Live?

• @1nsomniak said:
    Looks good, will they work in Live?

The plugins are based on the new audio unit v3 technologies which is currently supported by Logic Pro X, Garage Band and Hosting AU.

Will be cool that other daws support AuV3! Ableton Live supports AuV2 and vst, maybe you should ask them if they plan to support it? Love Ableton so it will be very cool :)

• Wow surprised to see Ableton is lagging behind those others...also annoying that a new standard has been introduced when we had two competing already that work. Oh well, they'll probably add it.

• Contest done!

@SpookyZoo @gmslayton please PM me :D

Be sure that you meet this => The plugins are based on the new audio unit v3 technologies which is currently supported by Logic Pro X, Garage Band and Hosting AU.

• @gmslayton 3 x promo codes sent!