Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MendelTone - No AB with free trial

Comments

• What is it? Sure looks interesting, going to try the free one.
    Thanks for the heads up. B)

• Apps that make cool sounds should always have a way of integrating those sounds with others.

• Got an email from dev. Looking into ways of exporting sounds and presets for next update.

• @anickt So the paid version has no way to use the sounds, by export or Audiobus/IAA?
    I am confused as to what the paid version has that is different from the free one.
    I was excited the try this with Samplebot.

• The free version loses your presets after a couple of startups. If it does get a decent way to export audio it’s well worth a buck for those who like strange noises. Makes some Hexaglyphics- kind of sounds. More possibilities though I think.

• Check the iTunes Store link tomorrow (May 1). The next MendelTone upgrade (1.3) will feature Inter-App Audio for iOS devices. Still trying to find a similar platform feature for Android...