Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Previous purchase which do not appear on itunes

Hello everyone !

I have recently re installed my Ipad and I was quite surprised and frustated that Mood does not appear on my purchases... When I go to the Mood itunes screen it does not appear as a previous purchase and ask me to pay again... Whats wrong ? How can I restore Mood without pay again... Thanx... Cheers.......

Comments

• wimwim
    edited March 2018

Are you sure you’re signed in with the same Apple account that you purchased mood with? Are you in iTunes on a Desktop PC, or are you checking in the App Store / Purchased items on the iPad?

• The App Store is messed up. Bundles are still showing as being more expensive than buying individually, if you already own some of what is in the bundle.

I’ve also encountered an app I tried years ago, and deleted, which has now improved to be something very good indeed. So long had gone by, I’d forgotten that I bought the original. The app showed a price. But when I tapped the buy button, it changed to inform me that I already bought the app and would therefore get the update free. Happy days. :)

So, if I were you, I’d tap to download your missing apps, no matter what the App Store initially says. If you do get charged again, you can always take this up with Apple and get a refund.

• edited March 2018

One other thing could be that the app is hidden ( this happened to me a few weeks ago). When viewing purchased apps you can swipe to hide (on purpose or by accident!)

Once hidden the app will not show in the purchased list and viewing the app will show as if you have to buy it, rather than show the download cloud icon.

To resolve you need to fire up iTunes app on a desktop > view account > historic purchases > hidden - and unhide.

This may not be your issue at all, but caused exactly the same symptoms for me very recently :)

• edited March 2018

Thanks all for your replies, I have contacted Apple and Mood was in my hidden apps... So they have solved the problem... Cheers...

@skoptic In fact I certainly swipe Mood... Poor who I am...

• @shoutn95 said:
    Thanks all for your replies, I have contacted Apple and Mood was in my hidden apps... So they have solved the problem... Cheers...

@skoptic In fact I certainly swipe Mood... Poor who I am...

Hidden purchases is definitely a thing-

the entirety of my iTunes music library got hidden at some point - with no recollection of my having done this - and it took me a while to figure what happened (help center had no idea what the issue was)

• @shoutn95 Great - glad it’s sorted!

@Littlewoodg Yeah, I had a supervisor @ Apple who was claiming that the app I was trying to get was no longer owned by me cause I had deleted it from my iPad and didn’t have it on my device to replace. This made no sense and I discussed how nonsensical it was passionately. But after 20 mins he just hung up saying ‘them’s the rules’. I then found out it was hidden - and left them some pretty poor feedback for not spotting the signs and maintaining an illogical position to get me off the phone.

At least I got it sorted and can start spreading the knowledge, cause I’m sure it confuses a few people!

• @skoptic said:
    @shoutn95 Great - glad it’s sorted!

@Littlewoodg Yeah, I had a supervisor @ Apple who was claiming that the app I was trying to get was no longer owned by me cause I had deleted it from my iPad and didn’t have it on my device to replace. This made no sense and I discussed how nonsensical it was passionately. But after 20 mins he just hung up saying ‘them’s the rules’. I then found out it was hidden - and left them some pretty poor feedback for not spotting the signs and maintaining an illogical position to get me off the phone.

At least I got it sorted and can start spreading the knowledge, cause I’m sure it confuses a few people!

It’s so funny that the solution was suggested here on the forum, and the guy whose job it is to know this stuff was an illogical imbecile. Thank your personal deity that this forum exists. :D

• wimwim
    edited March 2018

@CracklePot said:

@skoptic said:

It’s so funny that the solution was suggested here on the forum, and the guy whose job it is to know this stuff was an illogical imbecile. Thank your personal deity that this forum exists. :D

Far be it from Apple to let a few facts get in the way of the certainty that they are right, representing the next phase in human evolution and all that. Shame on you for casting such doubt, blasphemer.

• @wim said:

@CracklePot said:

@skoptic said:

Far be it from Apple to let a few facts get in the way of the certainty that they are right, representing the next phase in human evolution and all that. Shame on you for casting such doubt, blasphemer.

I know, right? Like, what was I thinking? Or rather, what was I doing, thinking?
    The act of thinking could get you in trouble real fast, these days. :# >:)

• @CracklePot said:

@wim said:

@CracklePot said:

@skoptic said:

I know, right? Like, what was I thinking? Or rather, what was I doing, thinking?
    The act of thinking could get you in trouble real fast, these days. :# >:)

May the curses of a thousand buggy forced iOS upgrades com upon you, sinner.