Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg GADGET - What Gadgets Do You Get When You Buy The FULL Version..Video

Just thought this may be of some interest to anyone who is thinking of buying Gadget and would like to know just exactly which Gadgets you get and what Gadgets are IAPs

And I have no clue why the video embed isn't working

Comments

• I was wondering about this for a fair while now. I wanted to make an “original gadgets only minus Zurich and Rosario” track in Gadget as a bit of a challenge (since I rely a LOT on the IAP synths, especially things like iMono/Poly and Lisbon). I Googled it and couldn’t find the answer, and here you are with the answer mate. Thank you for this. Cheers.

• @jwmmakerofmusic Yeah, it does seem a bit confusing, I actually decided to make this beacuse of a thread here from a few weeks ago and it occurred to me then that I couldn’t remember what you get with the basic version and I guess it goes a long way to deciding to buy Gadget if you can see it’s a worthwhile purchase for you

• Brilliant, thanks Doug! I’ve just actually been binge watching your Gadget Demos and following along with the LE version. It’s all a lot more clear now and I’ve really been liking the workflow. I’m probably gonna wait until the next sale then grab Gadget with a few IAPs.. that is if I can wait that long.

• Some funky ‘beat making’ with Gadget (not mine)

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    @jwmmakerofmusic Yeah, it does seem a bit confusing, I actually decided to make this beacuse of a thread here from a few weeks ago and it occurred to me then that I couldn’t remember what you get with the basic version and I guess it goes a long way to deciding to buy Gadget if you can see it’s a worthwhile purchase for you

Precisely. Then again, Zurich, Rosario, and Recife weren’t there when I first purchased Gadget, and the Vancouver IAP definitely wasn’t there either. That’s the way it was for years though. We’re what I call “longsuffering Gadget users” due to going years without audio tracks and sampling (with Bilbao only being a drum sampler, not melodic).

I purchased Gadget towards the end of 2013 on a layover in Pennsylvania on the way to my vacation in New York City. I only had an iPad 2 at the time, and I could only load 3 gadgets at once, 5-6 if I used track freezing. It was $39.99 back then just as it is now, although these days Gadget has far more value with Zurich and Rosario.

I’m hoping that sometime in the future, Korg wises up and adds a full 6-8 band EQ for the IFX section (even if it’s an IAP) and adds a saturation/exciter effect for the IFX.

• I immediately added the IAPs and other Korg synths when I bought Gadget years ago (man, time flies!) What it came with didn't fill my sound needs for the sketchpad I wanted it to be. I didn't need audio recording or more robust mixing and effects. I never regretted what I paid for all of it, but then I was used to having to pay for stuff. :)