Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Seaboard Rise with Noise - not working

Anyone having trouble using their Rise (I have a 49) with Noise? The app sees the Rise in Bluetooth Midi setup and connects fine to is, but when I play the keywaves.... nothing. Rise works fine w/all other apps I’ve tried it with in iOS.

Comments

• Probably a stupid question but have you set Noise into play with seaboard mode so that there’s a picture of the rise keyboard on the iOS screen?

• I had the same problem. Tech support told me to rename the keyboard “RISE” in the Dashboard application. It has to be just those 4 letters, all caps. There is a menu icon in Dashboard in the upper left. Then it will be recognized by the NOISE app when using Bluetooth. In NOISE, you go to the Studio tab, and click on connect.

• I’ll try the rename when I get a chance. Facebook group I’m in someone suggesting that too. Thanks !

• Renaming to RISE in all caps worked like a charm - thanks !