Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Thumbjam user instruments issue

I hadn't opened Thumbjam since upgrading to ios11. And when I did so I found that my User instruments are listed but have no sound. Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but I'm also hoping they are not lost.

Comments

• Do you see them in the samplesets list (Edit->Sample->Samplesets Button near the top)?

• Yes, and everything looks as it should. The 'factory' sounds as well as any imported samples are fine. It's only the ones I've recorded into TJ myself that are silent.

• I figured it out. TJ was originally installed on my iPad Air1. When I got my 12.9 Pro I set it up as a copy of the Air. In TJ the Sound names copied, but the actual .wav files did not. So I just did an "Export Sample" wifi transfer from the Air and everything is now where it should be.

One caveat: aferting using Open In the Pro's TJ said "transfer successful", but the files still were not there. I had to manually add them under each sound's Sample setting.