Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sonosaurus: Is "Jam" Legacy complete?

Thumb Jam epic
Drum Jam innovative

Will you return with the ultimate jam app?

or do you hate us and never will make an app again? ;)

Comments

• Thumbjam is pretty much perfect. The only thing I could ask for would be more instrument samples to access.

TE Tuner is also a great app. Big #sonosaurus fan here.

Drumjam is near perfect, but there is one feature I would love to see: the ability to make gradually evolving and/or varying loop patterns. Perhaps a way to randomize one instrument loop every X number of bars (a different instrument each time), so that the pattern gradually evolves without me having to always be fiddling with the app. So I can, you know, actually jam with it.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr that gives me an idea. I’ll get back to you.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr have you checked out the randomization options in the settings?

• What about a “Traffic Jam” app :smile:

• There are some things brewing, just taking longer than I’d like!

• You know, TE Tuner isn’t praised enough. I prefer it to anything I have on my desktop: simply superb.

• @sonosaurus said:
    There are some things brewing, just taking longer than I’d like!

Good to know (the ‘something brewing’ part rather than the ‘taking longer’ part!).

• @Tovokas said:
    You know, TE Tuner isn’t praised enough. I prefer it to anything I have on my desktop: simply superb.

Thanks! It is actually coming to the desktop soon as well...

• @sonosaurus said:

@Tovokas said:
    You know, TE Tuner isn’t praised enough. I prefer it to anything I have on my desktop: simply superb.

Uh.....nice to hear. I do wish ThumbJam would be a midi FX for desktop too.
    Whatever Sonosaurus is brewing i´m interested. There might be 3 or 4 legendary developers for me when it comes to iOS music apps from the early days until now and Sonosaurus is one of them for me ;)

• @Cib said:

@sonosaurus said:

@Tovokas said:

Whatever Sonosaurus is brewing i´m interested. There might be 3 or 4 legendary developers for me when it comes to iOS music apps from the early days until now and Sonosaurus is one of them for me ;)

Hmm, you mean doing the scale lock thing as a MIDI app/plugin on desktop? Any other requirements/ideas?

• @sonosaurus said:

@Cib said:

@sonosaurus said:

@Tovokas said:

Hmm, you mean doing the scale lock thing as a MIDI app/plugin on desktop? Any other requirements/ideas?

Something like Audioswift does.....real multi-touch input for mac via the trackpad. It works!

• @sonosaurus I already have all the Drum Jam IAPs. Are there plans for any more? I would suggest a Reggae/Caribbean type pack. I can sort of get by mixing stuff from the other packs, but would love a dedicated Reggae loop/instrument pack.

• @CracklePot said:
    @sonosaurus I already have all the Drum Jam IAPs. Are there plans for any more? I would suggest a Reggae/Caribbean type pack. I can sort of get by mixing stuff from the other packs, but would love a dedicated Reggae loop/instrument pack.

Yes, I would also like more IAPs.

• @NoiseHorse said:
    BrewJam

Great one!

Great timing