Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mustangs | A Couple of Brice's Zeeon Patches + Military Cadence = Upbeat Fun :)

Tell you what, Zeeon has just about become my #1 choice for just about anything now. And although this style probably isn't what Brice had in mind when he made his Synthwave patches, I couldn't resist. I just love those sounds.

The backstory here is that the cadence in this track is from my daughter's USAF Basic Training graduation. This was an impromptu cadence done in front of the parents/friends after the main ceremony right before our good-byes, and when I saw what was happening I recorded it. Unfortunately, I only had my phone on me at the time, and the audio is, well, "phone quality". But I did kind of liked the "echo chamber" the parking-garage-like room gave it. Had a devil of a time trying to mix it in though, lol. Anyway, it was a very special event for me, so I did this piece around the cadence to commemorate it. I suppose it's a lot more sentimental to me the upbeat nature might make it seem. :smile:

Comments

• That was awesome! The samples work fantastically well for the vibe you’ve got going. And this is exactly what I had in mind when making those sounds; “synthwave” is just the wrapper ;) Thanks for sharing.