Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Looking for an app : Midi controller interface with multitouch

Hello,

Maybe some of you experienced user can enlight me:

I'm looking for an app like Lemur, Midi designer, Midi studio,...
That would allow me to designer my own interface for midi control, AND where the controls would manage multitouch and multi-action

Just to be clear I'll give an example :
I imagine a button which would output midi cc1 when hit with one finger, midi cc2 when hit with two fingers, and let's say midi PC3 when hit with 3 fingers..
or a XY pad that would control midi cc1 when swept with one finger, and midi cc2 when swept with two fingers.

And I'm expecting more than just simple buttons, so Midi Pad is not what I'm looking for....

I thought about scripting with Lemur, but it doesn"t seem to fit the description, as the controls are not multitouch sensitive, at the end.

Have I missed something?

Thanks!

Comments

• Update : Lemur does it, via the Canvas objects.
    But their support / forum is really poor (let's say inexistant) regarding the programability of it.

And no documentation about the multitouch aspect, I had to figure out myself.

• especially with multitouch I'm not experienced in Lemur, otherwise I could help. There are a couple of Canvas templates included in Lemurs factory templates. Yeah it's a pity that the forum is no more, there you could have found what you need. There's a Liine FB page, maybe with some luck you can find some support there.