Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

VIDEO BeatMaker 3 stems into Auria Pro or Garageband via Files APP

Comments

• Very nice.. wishing BM3 brings midi export in an update..

• Good vid. Whats the reason for switching to auria instead of continuing in bm3?

• @1nsomniak said:
    Good vid. Whats the reason for switching to auria instead of continuing in bm3?

I can create the song in Auria I like the workflow and those fabfilter plugins are my shit. I have been using Auria since Beatmaker 1. Everything ends up in Auria

• thanks by the way

• Dope video fam. I love Jussi!!!

• Thanks for sharing, great video! :)

• @1nsomniak said:
    Good vid. Whats the reason for switching to auria instead of continuing in bm3?

Auria has a better toolset and workflow for mixing in my opinion. It definitely can be done in BM3 tho

• @gdog said:
    Thanks for sharing, great video! :)

Thanks Bro

• Great tutorial video. B) I went and subbed to your channel after watching. :)

• @CracklePot said:
    Great tutorial video. B) I went and subbed to your channel after watching. :)

Well much love to you thanks hope I don’t disappoint lol

• edited March 2018

Beat is propane. Lemme find out you were tippin off vibranium.lol. Keep em coming.

• @WillieNegus said:
    Beat is propane. Lemme find out you were tippin off vibranium.lol. Keep em coming.

lol

• @lars Cubasis needs Files app support like yesterday, please?

• I think the smoothest way to export stuff from BM3 is still to use 'share' as it will zip all files prior to sharing it.

It's easy to send a folder from BM3 to for example Cubasis (or any other app that accept zip-files).
    Just tap edit in BM3's file browser, tap the folder with the stems in it and tap share and select the destination app.

The Files.app import in many apps is still a bit clunky for selecting/importing multiple files at once...

• @Samu said:
    I think the smoothest way to export stuff from BM3 is still to use 'share' as it will zip all files prior to sharing it.

It's easy to send a folder from BM3 to for example Cubasis (or any other app that accept zip-files).
    Just tap edit in BM3's file browser, tap the folder with the stems in it and tap share and select the destination app.

The Files.app import in many apps is still a bit clunky for selecting/importing multiple files at once...

thanks Samu