Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

35 long year ago but still...

Comments

• Script for a Jester’s Tear is indeed a wonderful album, I remember hearing it for the first time at a friend’s house. And I got to shake Fish’s hand and thank him for all his music only 12 months ago.

• Saw them on tour in the 80’s. After the gig we went round the back of the venue to say hello, as my mate knew the guitarist. Fish et al were all very friendly, and they invited us onto the tour bus for a few beers. My mate stayed, but I had to get home, which makes this anecdote much less interesting than it might have been.

• I must say I was thrilled when I saw this! It was misplaced childhood that set me off on a lifelong obsession with progressive rock. Their back catalogue is astounding. I love both the fish and Hogarth eras

• edited March 2018

Good rock poet, Mr Fish. Marilliion, for me, was the acceptable face of prog. Well crafted songs a fellow could hum, as opposed to half an hour of keyboard clever-dickery and (in the case of Yes or much of Genesis early work) nonsense lyrics.