Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Behringer today shared images of their prototype for a Sequential Circuits Pro-One

2»

Comments

• This is a Mono synth, right? What's that Mono/Poly switch about in the MODE section?

• @DatGood said:
    This is a Mono synth, right? What's that Mono/Poly switch about in the MODE section?

Poly Chain mode I believe. For chaining multiple units.

• But how quickly does it catch fire and do insurance companies cover studios with behringers in them? :smiley:

• Necro posts like this cause cognitive dissonance. Especially with threads like this with "breaking news! TODAY!" ...from over a year ago.

• @jolico said:
    But how quickly does it catch fire and do insurance companies cover studios with behringers in them? :smiley:

Eh ?

• They should be working on getting a viable Arp 2600 out to the masses.

• @u0421793 said:
    They should be working on getting a viable Arp 2600 out to the masses.

There’s rumour but nothing for a while.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.musicradar.com/amp/news/the-arp-2600-synth-remake-from-behringer-is-officially-happening

• waiting patiently for my $300 ANS synthesizer
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ANS_synthesizer

• Yes the ARP 2600, Yamaha CS80 and Roland System 100m modules all rumoured about.

• It’s available for purchase from your favourite synth shop now.. £300 more or less with delivery around December the 9th apparently

• Based on form factor, I don’t understand the behringer price structure .. pro 1 is £300 ish ms1 £260ish

• @enc said:
    Based on form factor, I don’t understand the behringer price structure .. pro 1 is £300 ish ms1 £260ish

maybe because its just out and more/expensive components.

• @[Deleted User] said:

@enc said:
    Based on form factor, I don’t understand the behringer price structure .. pro 1 is £300 ish ms1 £260ish

maybe because its just out and more/expensive components.

Not sure but I doubt it’s the components costs being lower on the ms1. Seems more likely to be something to do with (1) the pro1 being a more direct competitor for their model d and neutron than the ms1. And (2) with what level of demand they expect for the ms1 vs the pro1/d/neutron style desktop semi modular packages.

• @anickt said:

@DatGood said:
    This is a Mono synth, right? What's that Mono/Poly switch about in the MODE section?

A video I saw about it mentioned that it has a paraphonic mode, so the switch enables that.

• @mrufino1 said:

@anickt said:

@DatGood said:

A video I saw about it mentioned that it has a paraphonic mode, so the switch enables that.

That’s it. I just saw it myself. Funny I didn’t see it mentioned in the Sweetwater listing.