Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

VIDEO iMaschine 2 walk through on iPad Pro and AudioPaste app (2018 Black Panther Tribute)

Check it out

Comments

• More to come from different apps

• Hey, this is great, Shazaam. But you should really rename the thread to add "tutorial" or "walkthrough" — it's a great, cool piece of music, but it's much more. I'm really drawn to iMaschine, and it's really fun to jam with, and I usually like the stuff that comes out of a session, but it kind of freezes there for me, with a two- or four-bar loop. You, I see, never freeze.

(Also, if you haven't seen "Black Panther" — great movie. Up there with "Iron Man," not kidding.)

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Hey, this is great, Shazaam. But you should really rename the thread to add "tutorial" or "walkthrough" — it's a great, cool piece of music, but it's much more. I'm really drawn to iMaschine, and it's really fun to jam with, and I usually like the stuff that comes out of a session, but it kind of freezes there for me, with a two- or four-bar loop. You, I see, never freeze.

(Also, if you haven't seen "Black Panther" — great movie. Up there with "Iron Man," not kidding.)

Yeah Im a big Native Instruments fan so I like the ideal of the app and not the execution. They really forgot about it but it is fun. Thank you buy the way

• Nice. Where did you get those wakanda snippets. I need that. Lmao

• Dope video. Thx 4 sharing, Shazamm!

• @Lady_App_titude said:
    Dope video. Thx 4 sharing, Shazamm!

no problem thanks for checking it out

• @hansjbs said:
    Nice. Where did you get those wakanda snippets. I need that. Lmao

I made the kit in BM3

• @Shazamm said:

@hansjbs said:

I made the kit in BM3

Ok cool. I was asking about the sounds from the movie.

• @hansjbs said:

@Shazamm said:

@hansjbs said:

I made the kit in BM3

What Im saying is if you have BM3 i can send you the kit

• @Shazamm said:

@hansjbs said:

@Shazamm said:

@hansjbs said:

I made the kit in BM3

What Im saying is if you have BM3 i can send you the kit

My bad. Yes I have BM3. Thanks fam.