Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Dm2 - presets

I would like to know If DM2 as many presets to learn from.

I was watching this video review of Dm2 and the guy knew exactly how to go about getting the sound he wanted. That made me realize I don’t have a clue how to. :/ :'( :s

Comments

• All of the presets are good to learn from, and DM2 is a great app to learn with, too, since all of the parameters are on one screen.

Go to the Drums screen, solo the snare, say, put in a couple hits and click the play button. Now go through the Kit list choosing different presets and noting the differences in how they're built and adjust their parameters. It should all start making sense before long, and you can then have a go at building one from init.

• @aaronpc said:
    All of the presets are good to learn from, and DM2 is a great app to learn with, too, since all of the parameters are on one screen.

Thank you, I will be buy it now.