Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Into CLASSIC TECHNO & HOUSE?

Check this out.

My ALL TIME favorite DJ from way back doing a live set last month.

This guy was the king. Resident DJ at the SoundFactory in NYC till the government shut us down.

Dig on this classic set. No idea whose Youtube this is but I am all about this fo' sho

Enjoy

Comments

• Word! This just got me through 2 hrs of work!!! Proper set for sho!

• @thatguysmitty said:
    Word! This just got me through 2 hrs of work!!! Proper set for sho!

Yeah, he rocked my world for years.

When I left NYC I drove from Baltimore every weekend to the Soundfactory.

I have been there for 14 hour sets with this guy.

He understands the story of set. The true tale.

Not a series of "drops" and "anthems".

You are so spot on.

PROPER SET

Look up his other stuff. He to me is the greatest house techno DJ for that genre and era.

Junior Vasquez a close second.

Danny Teneglia is 3rd.

• He is actually doing live stuff anymore

• edited March 2018

I really dig his stuff! I’ve been spinning proper hose and techno for 20+ years also...more on the deep/tech house/garage side. Always good to meet another head! ! My next house gig is coming up on 4/20 with Mark Farina...he’s another one of my favs![]. (https://forum.audiob.us/uploads/editor/cb/sisewlgxn48a.jpeg "")

• @RUST( i )K said:

He is actually doing live stuff anymore

Do you DJ also, or just produce?

• What is this with techno, this music hardly developed the last 20 years? Anybody some suggestions for something techno inspired but really sounding fresh and new?

Carl Craig 23 years ago

• ^
    "CLASSIC TECHNO & HOUSE"

• @RUST( i )K said:
    Look up his other stuff. He to me is the greatest house techno DJ for that genre and era.

Junior Vasquez a close second.

Danny Teneglia is 3rd.

Interesting that your 2 and 3 both became international stars but not JP (unless he has a stage name?). Was he just not in to travelling or self promotion or what?

• @thatguysmitty said:
    I really dig his stuff! I’ve been spinning proper hose and techno for 20+ years also...more on the deep/tech house/garage side. Always good to meet another head! ! My next house gig is coming up on 4/20 with Mark Farina...he’s another one of my favs![]. (https://forum.audiob.us/uploads/editor/cb/sisewlgxn48a.jpeg "")

Nice gig, those mushroom jazz mixes were classic. Is he still doing them? I lost track at number 3 about 20 years ago 😳 But see on the flyer he has it by his name.

• @1nsomniak said:
    Nice gig, those mushroom jazz mixes were classic. Is he still doing them? I lost track at number 3 about 20 years ago 😳 But see on the flyer he has it by his name.

Every time I’ve ever played with him it’s been deep/funky house music. I think he’s gonna do a downtempo/Mushroom Jazz flavored set this time because it’s 4/20.🙌🏾😂. And, I think he’s up to volume 8 of that series of mixes!😳

• edited March 2018

@greengrocer said:
    What is this with techno, this music hardly developed the last 20 years? Anybody some suggestions for something techno inspired but really sounding fresh and new?

Carl Craig 23 years ago

Techno developed into some subgeneres. The only more recent (last 5 years) is Dark Techno

Here's a mix to get the idea

• Oh Yes!....... Classic Techno....... Joey Beltram(has all the R& S Records, & now moved onto my Hard Drives...... All my stuff now)....

Also Classic House...... Chicago Trax Records...... Marshall Jefferson "Move Your Body"....

Now last year I've managed to get one of my tracks signed to the legendary Chicago Trax Records (it was my first track I did with @richardyot "Song Of The Month Club")... "Jazz Acid" track.. (On a Compilation Album......... Sorry if it sound that I'm blogging here fellas....... But I still cannot believe that I managed to get there attention, to the Record Label that influenced me into making House & Disco Music..... Pulling me away from the Jamacian Dancehall vibe in the 80's)....... :p

• edited March 2018

What does he use as 'decks'? Looks like he put tape over the logo...

Edit: found it - Elektron Octatrack

Like the 'good old days' where some DJ's hid the track info / label of a 12".