Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My new song, “Fallen Stars”!

This is my original ambient/atmospheric song, Fallen Stars, and the video is footage from the NASA movie Apollo 16 Nothing So Hidden, which shows actual footage of Apollo’s 16 moon landing and it’s astronauts on the moon, and also the lunar module take off, scientific experiments on the surface of the moon, moon landscapes and much more!

The song itself is a cinematic atmospheric piece built around a very simple glockenspiel theme, and the song builts as it progresses to an almost eerie and heavy epic fanfarre.

Comments

• Very nice. I saw the title and I thought it was going to be a tribute to Bowie, Prince, Tom Petty, Glenn Frey, Walter Becker.. But, okay, I can geek out on space and science too! :p

What instruments did you use for bass, drums, synths, etc.?

• edited March 2018

@Lady_App_titude said:
    Very nice. I saw the title and I thought it was going to be a tribute to Bowie, Prince, Tom Petty, Glenn Frey, Walter Becker.. But, okay, I can geek out on space and science too! :p

The synth sounds came from FabFilter Twin 2 and Alchemy (Garageband). The Glockenspiel is Lyra’s with Fab Filter Pro R. The bass is a Condor (Brazilian cheap brand) Precision bass and the guitar was a Washburn Strat-like model (also quite unexpensive). Thank you for watching!

• @theconnactic said:

@Lady_App_titude said:
    Very nice. I saw the title and I thought it was going to be a tribute to Bowie, Prince, Tom Petty, Glenn Frey, Walter Becker.. But, okay, I can geek out on space and science too! :p

The synth sounds came from FabFilter Twin 2 and Alchemy (Garageband). The Glockenspiel is Lyra’s with Fab Filter Pro R. The bass is a Condor (Brazilian cheap brand) Precision bass and the guitar was a Washburn Strat-like model (also quite unexpensive). Thank you for watching!

Thx. The drums?

• @Lady_App_titude said:

@theconnactic said:

@Lady_App_titude said:

Thx. The drums?

A mix between GB’s drums and Drumagog!

• I liked the song. But I think it would be much better if a vocal melody is added to that. I mean it seems really prepared for someone sing on this chords with a melody based on them.

• Well done, love the big build up. The glockenspiel melody was nice but I wasnt a big fan of the sound, it seemed to take away from the spaciousness of the track.

• Man @theconnactic you have really honed your chops on Auria Pro, this was extremely well recorded & mixed. The video was good too but frankly I tend tro focus straight on the music upon first listens, though the solitary shots of the moon really looked cool with this music. Great job all around...