Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Multitrack Studio - how do you build a full arrangement from audio clips

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/multitrackstudio-for-ipad/id776998585?mt=8
I can't find any good tutorials there's this but can hardly hear what he is saying and there's no song arrangement info

Also nothing in the manual

Comments

• I don’t really use it much these days but the way to arrange multiple audio clips together is using the song editor which gives a global overview. The editor is in the drop down menu top right.

• edited March 2018

If you’re working strictly audio clips you will likely move back and forth between the track editors and the Song Editor, which allows you to cut/copy/paste and insert across all tracks...

Load clips in seperate audio tracks to make your sections, then move to Song Editor to duplicate etc, then back to tracks to build your next block...

• What are you using now, or what are you used to?

• @Littlewoodg @Carnbot Thanks for info - is the sequencing timeline based (horizantal) or in colums (vertical) I'am going to email the dev - a more concise manual is needed.

• @stormbeats said:
    @Littlewoodg @Carnbot Thanks for info - is the sequencing timeline based (horizantal) or in colums (vertical) I'am going to email the dev - a more concise manual is needed.

Timeline based...u may want to look/compare the manual from the iPad version with the one on the website for the PC/MAC manual. Not all features are available on both but there is a lot of overlap. The workflow is similar in many ways to the other iOS timeline DAWs except that each audio or midi track opens as a separate window with dedicated editing tools and format (midi has piano roll, drum pattern or score format) for each track. The song editor and multi-midi editor are for addressing all tracks at once...

• @Littlewoodg said:

@stormbeats said:
    @Littlewoodg @Carnbot Thanks for info - is the sequencing timeline based (horizantal) or in colums (vertical) I'am going to email the dev - a more concise manual is needed.

Timeline based...u may want to look/compare the manual from the iPad version with the one on the website for the PC/MAC manual. Not all features are available on both but there is a lot of overlap. The workflow is similar in many ways to the other iOS timeline DAWs except that each audio or midi track opens as a separate window with dedicated editing tools and format (midi has piano roll, drum pattern or score format) for each track. The song editor and multi-midi editor are for addressing all tracks at once...

@Littlewoodg ok cheers for info