Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Leslie Speaker/Rotating Speaker simulator

edited November 2013 in General App Discussion

I'm a bit new here, but does anyone know of, or can recommend, a good Leslie or Rotating Speaker simulator for AB?

Thanks in advance....

Comments

• edited November 2013

@jg707 Pretty sure Jamup has one. Will go check now.

JamUp XT (free)
    https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/jamup-xt-multi-effects-processor/id449820506?mt=8

JamUp PRO XT (dollars)

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/jamup-pro-xt-multi-effects/id454702113?mt=8

The Leslie Rotary might be a separate IAP, I can't remember if it was included at purchase of PRO...I don't think so.

• Yup...

Sent from idevice thingy...

• Thanks! I have tried the JamUp and it's pretty good, but I'm hoping to find something with more control, similar to what you get with an actual leslie. The Galileo Organ app is supposed to be pretty good for organ, but I'm not sure if you can access the leslie, bypassing the organ, for use with other sources like guitar, vocals etc.

Thanks for the quick response Spooky!

• edited November 2013

Galileo shows up in the FX slot of Audiobus, so I imagine it can do exactly that. Use it's fx on any input....as is possible with Yonac's other app Magellan.

• Wow! That would be great! Looks like I'll be downloading that app then...Thanks for the tip!

• Never thought about trying that. I'll have to give it a go.

• Just gave this a try and it does work! iFretless guitar -> Galileo (fx page 2, rotary cabinet) -> output.

• How did that sound @mmp?

• mmpmmp
    edited November 2013

I think it sounds great, definetely getting that Rolling Stones 'Let it loose.' vibe!
    I have no experience with real leslie cabs though, and there are quite a few variables in Galileo providing three models and various slow/fast, balance and mix controls. I've also tried with my guitar through BIAS, really liking it!