Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Brown on Sound - 5 Essential Tips for Mixing Audio

Comments

• Saw this one recently, lots of wisdom and essential tips :)

• This was great! "Use your ears, not your predjudices." Best advice I've heard in years

• Far too much gammon.

• @Reid said:

Note to self: Never follow any of Reid's links ever again.

• So glad I did not skip this.

• This is hilarious! :joy:

• FAwk, I hope Satan City Sound Plugins come to iOS.

• :lol: Remember kids, don’t do the hard stuff. Stick with weed instead.

(“Use your ears, not your prejudices” is very much the best advice you’ll glean from this vid.)

• The same guy also posted a very informative video on how to play the Shenanigan.

I'm hoping somebody is working on an iOS app for the Shenanigan.

• so much truth, and the younger generation is simply not going to listen to this. SAD.

• The first one is so annoying that it’s kinda funny, but that second video had me crying. I could watch that all day! :D

• edited March 2018

@CracklePot said:
    The first one is so annoying that it’s kinda funny, but that second video had me crying. I could watch that all day! :D

The man behind both, Greig Johnson, does some great characters and doesn't stint on the production values. I ended up watching a lot of his videos and subscribing to his channel.

His trailer is below. Hey guys!

• @Reid said:

@CracklePot said:
    The first one is so annoying that it’s kinda funny, but that second video had me crying. I could watch that all day! :D

The man behind both, Greig Johnson, does some great characters and doesn't stint on the production values. I ended up watching a lot of his videos and subscribing to his channel.

His trailer is below. Hey guys!

Thanks man. I will be checking it out. B)