Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BeatHawk Help

I use BeatHawk as a source library of sounds. For some reason, it’s started to do some very weird things when I try to use it. As either an AU or IAA in Auria, it starts sending multiple different sounds back. It looks like I have different sample assigned to different pads, and those pads respond to different notes being sent from Auria. The result is of course not at all what I want. I have tried deleting the samples from different pads, but then I just get nothing.

Any thoughts? I’m assuming I have changed something in BeatHawk. I’m hoping I don’t have a bug, because I love the samples and use them all the time.

Comments

• @rickwaugh said:
    I use BeatHawk as a source library of sounds. For some reason, it’s started to do some very weird things when I try to use it. As either an AU or IAA in Auria, it starts sending multiple different sounds back. It looks like I have different sample assigned to different pads, and those pads respond to different notes being sent from Auria. The result is of course not at all what I want. I have tried deleting the samples from different pads, but then I just get nothing.

Any thoughts? I’m assuming I have changed something in BeatHawk. I’m hoping I don’t have a bug, because I love the samples and use them all the time.

I have had issues since update.

I contacted UVI

No response.

Several other things including the sync start as well as some just wierd one off stuff.

• Crap, @RUST( i )K . That’s what I was worried about. It’s very weird behaviour.

• @rickwaugh said:
    Crap, @RUST( i )K . That’s what I was worried about. It’s very weird behaviour.

I can't reproduce it.

But the "squelch" when hit record is back from iOS 9 issue era

I feel as though there are some unintended consequences of the "Link" update to be honest.

Even Loopy has a weird hiccup at the end of each loop lately.

Something is definitely off with BH.

Ironically I deleted and did fresh intalll this am

Will let you know tomorrow if anything changed

• Tx, @RUST( i )K. I filed a report with them as well.

• Does anybody have the same issue like me with the „Church Organ“ pack having no icon,just a blank black space.
    Itˋs not a big thing but very irritating.Remove and reinstall didnˋt help!

• The issue is that the default AU view is now the Pads view, not the Keyboard view. You need to tap on the piano icon, the 3rd grey box in the top row so that it brings up the square shaped piano keys. Then it won't switch sounds on you. I'm sure they will update it to go back to the previous behavior.

• @ScottVanZandt said:
    The issue is that the default AU view is now the Pads view, not the Keyboard view. You need to tap on the piano icon, the 3rd grey box in the top row so that it brings up the square shaped piano keys. Then it won't switch sounds on you. I'm sure they will update it to go back to the previous behavior.

Thanks for the input

• When they went to state saving for some reason it state saves the pads not on the piano roll you left it on. Waiting for them to update that

• @stormywaterz said:
    When they went to state saving for some reason it state saves the pads not on the piano roll you left it on. Waiting for them to update that

Thanks Stormy Daniels

• @RUST( i )K said:

@stormywaterz said:
    When they went to state saving for some reason it state saves the pads not on the piano roll you left it on. Waiting for them to update that

Thanks Stormy Daniels

Pay me I swear I won’t break the nda