Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mastering A Track From The New Doug Woods & Colin Powell Album With T Racks

This is a compliment to Colins video, this is another track near the end of it's mastering but not quite there yet but you'll get the general idea

Comments

• I was enjoying the spectral, cinematic sweep and emotional impact of this track, and then Colin arrives, adding that extra dimension. The wordsmith in me wants to write the story, but it certainly works well with just the background vox.

BTW, T-Racks should really be offering an alternate to Fab Filters on IOS. We’re all waiting. Wallets primed. Empty, in many cases, but primed. ;)

• @Zen210507 Yes T-Racks for iOS would be amazing, it wouldn’t be that hard for them to do either, it’s basically already on iOS inside Syntronik minus a few racks, I don’t If they will though

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    @Zen210507 Yes T-Racks for iOS would be amazing, it wouldn’t be that hard for them to do either, it’s basically already on iOS inside Syntronik minus a few racks, I don’t If they will though

>

If all they have to do is add what is missing to an existing IOS app, as an IAP, then it’s easy money.

• @Zen210507 said:
    If all they have to do is add what is missing to an existing IOS app, as an IAP, then it’s easy money.

>

Oops, accidentally quoted myself.

It occurs to me, is it possible to route audio through Syntronik, thus gaining access to the included racks?

• @Zen210507 No it’s not possible to use the Syntronik effects outside of Syntronik, shame really

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    @Zen210507 No it’s not possible to use the Syntronik effects outside of Syntronik, shame really

>

Another easy opportunity for them. Sell us an IAP access.

• Wow, that sounds lovely.