Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Anyone with spare Reason Essentials or Limited?

Which came with Korg controllers
thank you

Comments

• $48 on eBay I paid for limited

• Ah! You saw that deal that Propellerheadz is offering, didn't you! $99 to upgrade to the full version from essentials or limited. ;-) I'd jump on that if I could too. :smiley:

• pretty sure i have a couple of of those Reason licenses that were never registered. i've bought at least 5 or 6 Korg controllers. Most recently a Nanokey Studio. Perhaps we can trade or I'll sell for cheap.

• @Audiojunkie said:
    Ah! You saw that deal that Propellerheadz is offering, didn't you! $99 to upgrade to the full version from essentials or limited. ;-) I'd jump on that if I could too. :smiley:

Hah! :p

• Yes
    and would be more than grateful :)