Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Synthwave for Zeeon: 62 New Presets (Demo)

2»

Comments

• @brice You’ve done it again, and these are pretty much all right up my alley. I also appreciate the very little reverb on them!

Nice tracks as well!

• @oat_phipps said:
    @brice You’ve done it again, and these are pretty much all right up my alley. I also appreciate the very little reverb on them!

Nice tracks as well!

Happy to hear that! And thank you!

• when is this available (in the uk) - not seeing it in the store page of the app?

• @midiSequencer said:
    when is this available (in the uk) - not seeing it in the store page of the app?

To the best of my knowledge it should be available everywhere. Make sure you’ve updated Zeeon. Then maybe try closing and re-opening then check the shop link again.

• a couple of years ago i sold 3 80s synths to buy an ipad, these presets make zeeon sound as good if not better than they did, excellent work!

any more you make in this vein would be very welcome :)

• Good stuff Mister @brice. Best $2.99 I'll part with this day...

• @ZackDelta said:
    any more you make in this vein would be very welcome :)

+1, would love more in this style

• OMG, these just made one of my most go-to synths even prouder... Great work on these presets, so many great bass patches here!! Well worth the $3